Analogue Co announces Analogue Pocket w/ NGPC support

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I just said fuck it and added almost everything available to cart. I look forward to forgetting about it until 2023 when it finally lands on someone else's doorstep because I've probably moved by then.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I got one for another member here (he works nights, so he has me get his stuff like this). I got in the first 5 min they were on sale so I’m hoping he get it sooner than later. It looks cool I’m hoping he lets me try it but I’m more looking forward to the steam deck myself as I have an older PC, but after watching the MLIG review of it, it looks like a really nice unit.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Still waiting for the pizza party but I finally bought an Anal Log product. I got the black one.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
hmm, I complete my order 17 minutes after it went live. I wonder what group I am in.
It looks like 8:10 their time is when my order was completed at least that is when they sent me the email I just checked, so hopefully you are in my group at least.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
My order was in probably 7 or so minutes after the hour, fulfillment group B (Q4 2022) here. Don't know if that's any indication or not.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Group B / Q4 for me, and I waited several hours before pulling the trigger.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
A friend was outta there by 3 minutes after the hour and he is also group B. Guessing everybody who ordered that day is group B and the original preorders from 2020 or whenever it was are group A, which... Whatever, I guess.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm interested in hearing how these turn out. I think I'll prefer my Vita but this is interesting.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I'm interested in hearing how these turn out. I think I'll prefer my Vita but this is interesting.
Watch the MLIG video on YouTube if you can that’s a pretty decent breakdown of the unit.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Q4 2022 here too - order placed 5 minutes past the hour. I had some shopping cart issues where it wouldn't let me add any accessories, so I only managed to order the system by itself.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I want to hear from people who've played a couple hours. I'm not a fan of the design, it looks uncomfortable for long play like the OG Gameboy.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Q4 2022 here too - order placed 5 minutes past the hour. I had some shopping cart issues where it wouldn't let me add any accessories, so I only managed to order the system by itself.
I got the system first and then the accessories on a separate order. I got an email saying the accessories are qt 1 so maybe people will get those first.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
How small was their Group A?! (Also in Group B) I have to put this thing out of my mind since it will be a literal year before I get it. This is making Paprium look like a speedy release.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I also got Q4/22 despite ordering within 5 minutes. A bit disappointed TBH, although I was a Krautbuster mug so a year is nothing, I guess. I made a 2nd order for accessories that was also Q4/22. Sensing a theme. Maybe these folks should stop making everything in China?

Reactions: wyo

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
I also placed my Order within the First 2 Minute but then i had to wait i was put in some Kind of queue befor i could pay.... Also in groupe B, i bet some idiot scalpers made it in groupe a because i had seen some offers on ebay

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Somehow in group A / Q1 2022. Placed order within a couple minutes of opening
Ha, I had assumed that group A was just made up to avoid formally announcing a formal delay. Guess a few people are actually getting them, though.

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Mine is scheduled to be delivered today but it's FedEx so I expect tomorrow. It's at the nearby sorting facility so it's getting closer. Good thing Analogue upgraded to two day delivery since it'll only take maybe a week now to get to me.