Neo Secret Santa 2021

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Speaking of our former moderator, just got a terrific package from him. Was worried because the box was torn to shreds on arrival (Thanks get fucked, USPS!) but everything arrived in perfect condition. Big thanks to Charles and hope to see you back soon.

The Itemized List:

- Two (2) bottles of homemade marmalade that smell amazing.
- Bottle of Weller's Special Reserve which will be sipped dutifully in the coming weeks.
- Neodogg's legendary caulk which I will pass down to the next lucky giftee next year (as Charles will likely not be participating)
- HDRV Wii cable (to maintain the illusion of this being a video game site)
- A giant rope toy for my dog

Picture of items and dog below playing with toy:

Santa Wasabi.jpg

Dumb Dog.jpg

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I don’t think my gift is arriving on time. Oh well. There’ll be some post Christmas posts here.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Speaking of our former moderator, just got a terrific package from him. Was worried because the box was torn to shreds on arrival (Thanks get fucked, USPS!) but everything arrived in perfect condition. Big thanks to Charles and hope to see you back soon.

The Itemized List:

- Two (2) bottles of homemade marmalade that smell amazing.
- Bottle of Weller's Special Reserve which will be sipped dutifully in the coming weeks.
- Neodogg's legendary caulk which I will pass down to the next lucky giftee next year (as Charles will likely not be participating)
- HDRV Wii cable (to maintain the illusion of this being a video game site)
- A giant rope toy for my dog

Picture of items and dog below playing with toy:

View attachment 54533

View attachment 54532
😳 Another Hyphen corgi?

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Pretty sure I've posted pictures of that dopey bitch before whenever we had dog threads. She's an 18 lb. mini corgi. Still has the full-sized mouth and attitude though.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Pretty sure I've posted pictures of that dopey bitch before whenever we had dog threads. She's an 18 lb. mini corgi. Still has the full-sized mouth and attitude though.
Wow, and I thought mine was small. He's about 22 lbs. His corgi step brother is only a bit heftier but looks substantially chonkier.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Got my SS yesterday and was able to open it this morning! sr20det510 did a fantastic job! Amazing perro/cawk drawing!
The Grinch kisses are hilarious & greatly appreciated, will be great to share with the kids since they call me the Grinch! Can’t go wrong with Snickers either.
It’s convenient my kids are getting Switches (thanks Nerd) for Xmas, too bad when they “lose” them or go to bed! Great selection, I really enjoy both games on arcade and am sure these will be good too. I’ll share the jerky with my pack as well. Unfortunately, I don’t have a PS4 but the back cover of this game does say nudity…so…I may have to track one down…for the shmups…of course. Thanks again (chef kiss)

1640363672525.jpeg

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Got my SS yesterday and was able to open it this morning! sr20det510 did a fantastic job! Amazing perro/cawk drawing!
The Grinch kisses are hilarious & greatly appreciated, will be great to share with the kids since they call me the Grinch! Can’t go wrong with Snickers either.
It’s convenient my kids are getting Switches (thanks Nerd) for Xmas, too bad when they “lose” them or go to bed! Great selection, I really enjoy both games on arcade and am sure these will be good too. I’ll share the jerky with my pack as well. Unfortunately, I don’t have a PS4 but the back cover of this game does say nudity…so…I may have to track one down…for the shmups…of course. Thanks again (chef kiss)

View attachment 54557

Neodogg,

I'm glad you like the package and most importantly that it reached you on time.

I was going to go all Switch, but thought everyone has a PS4 haha, I guess not.

Blasphemous is an older game, but it is awesome. It is definitely worth playing, especially based on the list of some of the games you listed.

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
GutzDozer,

Thank you for the Christmas goodness!
The local chips and pie will be consumed today. My wife loves lemon bars, cupcakes, etc. So this will be enjoyed.
The chips made it intact. Haha, great packaging. I've only seen Zapp's on the Food Network, and can't wait to try the voodoo flavor.

The Hot Wheels are great, I have two of the five, but my nephews loves Hot Wheels, so they will enjoy the other two. The Mazda and Nissan will be added to my Japanese import collection. The Mercedes-Benz is very nice too. I love 90's and early 2000 MBZ style/design.

Next, the MVS cart that causes a bit of a controversy, Metal Slug 2. I have MS 4, so this should be a definite upgrade for my gaming. After a few weeks of playing it, I will eventually have to track down a MS X, to compare. Thank you, great choice of game.

Finally, the caulk, I mean caulks Haha! First, on the envelope, is a skinny Christmas caulk, that I thought was a snake. Next, was an exploding Christmas caulk. Placing a star on the head seems painful, but you got to do what you have to do to get in the Christmas spirit.

Thanks again Gutz, Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• 20211224_095354_resized.jpg
    20211224_095354_resized.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 20211224_095611_resized.jpg
    20211224_095611_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
GutzDozer,

Thank you for the Christmas goodness!
The local chips and pie will be consumed today. My wife loves lemon bars, cupcakes, etc. So this will be enjoyed.
The chips made it intact. Haha, great packaging. I've only seen Zapp's on the Food Network, and can't wait to try the voodoo flavor.

The Hot Wheels are great, I have two of the five, but my nephews loves Hot Wheels, so they will enjoy the other two. The Mazda and Nissan will be added to my Japanese import collection. The Mercedes-Benz is very nice too. I love 90's and early 2000 MBZ style/design.

Next, the MVS cart that causes a bit of a controversy, Metal Slug 2. I have MS 4, so this should be a definite upgrade for my gaming. After a few weeks of playing it, I will eventually have to track down a MS X, to compare. Thank you, great choice of game.

Finally, the caulk, I mean caulks Haha! First, on the envelope, is a skinny Christmas caulk, that I thought was a snake. Next, was an exploding Christmas caulk. Placing a star on the head seems painful, but you got to do what you have to do to get in the Christmas spirit.

Thanks again Gutz, Merry Christmas!!
Super glad you like it my brother! Zapp's are the bomb! Enjoy MS2 and have a merry Christmas!!!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
So, I had gotten my Secret Santa gifts earlier in the week, but here's some pics:

Spoiler:
rmHqz1W.jpeg
RUlBTs2.jpeg
I6iRv8B.jpeg
x28OxJc.jpeg

A great mix from ggallegos1 of games, local beer (waiting to get to it!), imported candy, rasslin' blue-rays and dead Yamcha and Vash decals!

Dude even killed it with the portrait of me! KOF '95 has me swangin' and bangin', and another cart's on the way. Thanks, G, I really appreciate the gifts!

Edit: I hope the meat rub doesn't burn too much! Looks like it'll add good flavor, for sure.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Glad you like it all Geo. Also really glad you didn't grab that DJ Shadow album before I could get it to you.

DickButt literally kept getting rejected by online 3d printing services, so another member (who can identify himself if he so pleases) printed him for me lol

giphy.gif

Happy to assist, skate. I really miss doing the neo Secret Santa (ss) every year.

Maybe next year we should get some armbands with the neo logo on them to show people we do the SS thing🤣

Happy Christmas, fellas. I’ll be back next year to participate in a more official manner 😅

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Merry Christmas lads! If your gift hasn't arrived because of shipping delays or other acts of God make a post so I can notate it! Thank you so much to all the members participated! It's not over until everyone posts their gifts so the thread shall continue!

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas lads! If your gift hasn't arrived because of shipping delays or other acts of God make a post so I can notate it! Thank you so much to all the members participated! It's not over until everyone posts their gifts so the thread shall continue!

Mine hasn't showed yet, but I'm sure it'll be here in the coming days.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So as of today it looks like Roker, oldschool, and Beelzebub are still waiting on delayed gifts.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
TRAGEDY!!!

FD21627A-69B1-4164-AA35-5120E40B78DF.jpeg

But … what’s this?

4D7315F8-0314-4D71-BC72-8657025AA21D.jpeg

Everything seems intact! Canadian candies and snacks!!

50783B48-CD84-4BD4-9D86-435B6E271515.jpeg

Gaming goodies!

FD3C539B-4E49-4939-A4A3-F386A6B3D7CA.jpeg

And a ton of extras like homemade treats!!

33F8A956-9A1A-44BA-9413-2E63A3B1C22B.jpeg

Overall above and beyond!! Retro Gamer mag, cassettes, King Gizzard CD, Afterburner 2 vinyl, and an X3 Mega EverDrive. Wow!

DD8EE6D1-647F-48B4-8003-A42F46B2BAC1.jpeg

Oldschool came thru. Only one of 3 things I sent reached him. I contacted Amazon but they can get fucked. I’ll make this right.

Last edited: