Official Happy New Year 2022 thread

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I honestly thought 2021 was going to be a slow climb back toward normalcy, not 12 months of falling even further off the rails. Well, I've learned my lesson and have no doubt 2022 is going to continue our spiral into anarchy. Although I don't expect the second US Civil War to start until 2023 or 24.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Kind of agree with STK, C19 is really going under the skin of, well, everybody. I'll throw in my "Happy New Year!", but I doubt that it can be more than just an empty phrase for 2022. Happy Inflation might be more suitable... Still glad that Civil War II is on hold for at least another year, though.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Kind of agree with STK, C19 is really going under the skin of, well, everybody. I'll throw in my "Happy New Year!", but I doubt that it can be more than just an empty phrase for 2022. Happy Inflation might be more suitable... Still glad that Civil War II is on hold for at least another year, though.

Not living in the USA I’m curious what you guys mean by Civil War 2? Is it anything to do with Trump having another run at the presidency?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Not living in the USA I’m curious what you guys mean by Civil War 2? Is it anything to do with Trump having another run at the presidency?
Thats part of it. Also the vax versus antivax shit is fucking destroying workplaces (hey look at me right this instant as i type this from work, im doing 84 hours this week and 84 hours next week because i have to cover for all the antivax religious fucks who currently are sick with covid!)
We also all want to kill each other because everything and anything anyone does is viewed as racist, sexist, homophobic, ageist, political, or some other new flavor of the week way to call out each other and deflect responsibility from one's self and basically just hate thy neighbor.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Thats part of it. Also the vax versus antivax shit is fucking destroying workplaces (hey look at me right this instant as i type this from work, im doing 84 hours this week and 84 hours next week because i have to cover for all the antivax religious fucks who currently are sick with covid!)
We also all want to kill each other because everything and anything anyone does is viewed as racist, sexist, homophobic, ageist, political, or some other new flavor of the week way to call out each other and deflect responsibility from one's self and basically just hate thy neighbor.
Time to find a hidey hole and kneel to the god of ignorance.