10 Year Member
Finally back at #1.
20211223_191658_HDR.jpg

LOL at rank #10. Is that you moe?

I also added IL euros. Ill see how it goes

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
lol that’s not me. The only online game I have is MVC.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year

1641313276632.png

Betcha that's gonna be like $1200+. lol

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

View attachment 54843

Betcha that's gonna be like $1200+. lol
So they are now making near full-size cabinets now with more accurate controls (Happs and IL’s for usa cabs)?

Interesting, though considering the drastic price increase (even with online included), why not just make full 1/1 scale replicas of the original machines at this point (of course, sans the crt because present day)? No feature concessions, no height compromises, display size changes, or control panel differences. Just give the people a full 1/1 scale reproduced facsimile of the original cabinets. That seems to be the endgame for many fans/the target audience from what I can see.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
why you need a full size when there is this...

neo_mao

15 Year Member
No interest in a pro line. Kind of shitty of them releasing it just before orders for the standard edition are supposed to ship.

That MK1 Legacy looks pretty good though...

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
So they are now making near full-size cabinets now with more accurate controls (Happs and IL’s for usa cabs)?

Interesting, though considering the drastic price increase (even with online included), why not just make full 1/1 scale replicas of the original machines at this point (of course, sans the crt because present day)? No feature concessions, no height compromises, display size changes, or control panel differences. Just give the people a full 1/1 scale reproduced facsimile of the original cabinets. That seems to be the endgame for many fans/the target audience from what I can see.

Same, wish they actually did 1:1 recreations, but I guess the reality is that the majority of people wouldn't give a shit. The kind of person who does would probably just buy the real deal, for most folks this IS the real thing because they haven't seen the actual cabinet in decades (if ever) and it's got da big skeleton on it like they remember as babies

Curious to see how well this does since it's the opposite of what Arcade1Up's done so far (cheap, compact, flatbox at walmart)
I'm glad they're making steps towards the niche though, one step closer to more obscure stuff I'd actually buy, like a rhythm game or a cheap sit-down LCD cab for fighting games or something

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year

Yeah but where are you gonna find a 4x3 25"+ monitor tho? Honestly, as much as I'd love to have a full size US KI cab, it's just too much cab. If they released one that was modeled after the orignal, but was more like a candy size (not counting the Arcade1Up 3/4 one) I'd be all over that. I just don't have the room for anymore cabs.

I'm probably going to have to put up my electric drums to make room when the KI cab shows up sometime next month (hopefully).

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I missed this. Was this supposed to be funny or are you just literally asking me to come back and trash your shitty ass thread again? I was getting some good feedback on my work here on you.
So i take it that was not you at #10?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Of your faggoty little midget online SF scoreboard?

There's sex to have and fires to start, little dude . Pretty fucking sad childish behavior in here from you.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
why you need a full size when there is this...

My kid is 6 and even he thinks that product makes no sense :lolz:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I will say, whoever #10 is, probably hates HDR so much that they want him to get raped by my dick on his stupid game and I salute that person even though they have a stupid fake arcade cabinet

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Congratulations to HDR on achieving the Special Olympics gold medal of fighting game accomplishments.
He already did that years ago with HD Remix, he's so proud of it it's his username.

When he first joined I thought it was in reference to some DDR version, so I looked it up and it was in fact even more embarrassing.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just for reference rcaido=HDRChampion. He's the same guy. Had Stefan point that out to me a couple months ago.

Jon

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
A1UP had a delux floor setup (including a 20 foot plus tall custom one with workable buttons) at the NY Comic Con before COVID hit & I got to try many of these out including Marvel SH, MK, SF, TMNT & some others. I have also tried Pacman/Galaga & Goldan Tee.

These things, stock, are worth it at no more than $150 to $350 to me. If they would simply increase small aspects of production spec & execution in regards to build quality I could see the MSRP's but they are too fucking janky in all respects as they come.

I'm not shitting on those who like them, I mean, to each their own but this companies business model is a bit dubious (releasing half ass versions only to release improved versions shortly thereafter). If you are selling "home arcade machines" only to have to have your customers mod the hell out of them to half way give an arcade experience you are doing shit wrong.

Christ, SNK even did it better MANY years ago when they released that counter top mini arcade machine with genuine cabinet build & true commercial 13" CRT monitor.

A1UP could at least release a premium version of these scaled cabs that is designed to be universal, and can take individuality released modules/carts with a selection of games that gives them the added revenue stream & takes care of licensing. Have it come with one to start, design it has a rotatable high quality IPS LCD & swapable CP's, have it come with a general CP & then release specific CP's along with the game modules.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Here is a tour of my Arcade1Up machines. Please like my video and subscribe to my channel.

Spoiler:
:geek:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I just have a cold, that’s all.