Making fun of (VERY) minor celebrities...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I wonder if that's a natural result of having too much plastic surgery (the surgeons just run out of room to work with and their faces just start caving in in weird ways) or if all of these weirdos actually want the same ghoulish look?

I'll never get the Kardashian diaper butt look either. A nice booty is a wonderful thing to behold but at some point, you're just making your life needlessly complicated.
I read somewhere that they didn't want to grow old so they took all kind of stuff including growth hormone. Their weird ass bone structure was the result of that.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
MV5BYTZjNzdiODQtMmIwYi00Y2I3LTkyOWQtMDkyZjJlMGE4MmI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA1ODQ5Mjc@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
He’s dead too :(

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
You can't fake a great ass. Here's what Kim actually looks like without special clothing, compression underwear, makeup and photoshop.
View attachment 54883
That is the stuff of nightmares.

Thats just too much. My dick is too small to navigate something that big and the poor guy would just get lost and/or confused in there.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
How about Patton Oswalt
  • Posts a pic with friend of 30+ years (Dave Chappelle) who he probably relied on during his wife's death in the past etc.
  • Gets mentally unstable people upset - and we know all about them feels on the Twitterz
  • Becomes afraid of small mob he will never meet in person
  • Doesn't want to get D tier star status cancelled
  • Writes apology and has a picture taken while doing it - being the spineless jellyfish he is
FIKZq4fVQAIsS3q
FIKZr6TVEAAXi_1

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
So apparently the Bogdanoff twins died this week of COVID. Who are the Bogdanoff twins, you might ask?

Warning: NSFL

Apparently they were French celebrities but WTF is this horror show? Who goes to a plastic surgeon and says "I want to look like a carnival caricature drawing"? And then who sees the results of that and is like "I'll have what he/she/it's having"?

Human beings are fucking weird.
i call it the lil kim or lisa turtle phenomenon.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
what an idiot. that's so much worse than just ignoring the T community. He's gonna get ridiculed by his own comedians now, which is far worse than angering a few trans people.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
How about Patton Oswalt
  • Posts a pic with friend of 30+ years (Dave Chappelle) who he probably relied on during his wife's death in the past etc.
  • Gets mentally unstable people upset - and we know all about them feels on the Twitterz
  • Becomes afraid of small mob he will never meet in person
  • Doesn't want to get D tier star status cancelled
  • Writes apology and has a picture taken while doing it - being the spineless jellyfish he is
FIKZq4fVQAIsS3q
FIKZr6TVEAAXi_1
Thats fucking pathetic.

So you could possibly throw away a 34 year friendship because you don't want Trans people canceling you? Fuck it, who cares. You got millions. Let em cancel you. Fuck them.

Damn I love Patton Oswalt, he's hilarious - but this makes me lose a little respect for the guy. Pussy.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Thats fucking pathetic.

So you could possibly throw away a 34 year friendship because you don't want Trans people canceling you? Fuck it, who cares. You got millions. Let em cancel you. Fuck them.

Damn I love Patton Oswalt, he's hilarious - but this makes me lose a little respect for the guy. Pussy.

He wants that Disney money now...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Thats fucking pathetic.

I used to like Oswalt somewhat several years ago, but he has long since worn out his welcome with me.

And it's not just Dave, an infinitely more talented and popular comedian, that Oswalt is throwing away. He's also cut ties with dozens of less famous "friends" over the past few years for not keeping up with him in front of the moving goalposts of wokeness.

And to be honest, I think he's overcompensating. I think he has his own issues to hide, and he thinks that by doing all this, the mob won't eventually turn on him too when it all comes out. Good fucking luck with that, douchebag.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
How about Patton Oswalt

What he did was sad but also ironic since his letter of pseudo-defense for his friendship with chappele & pseudo apology to the T's detailed how he has been feeling guilt for cancelling some of his own friends from his life for......GASP.....having opinions that differ from his own. Yet, his sheepish response to the criticism from the idiot horde only made him retread some of that same behavior.

To be fair: the man lost his wife & mother of their daughter in the worst of ways. I mean he woke up to her dead next to him. I do feel for the man. I also think that it would be reasonable to think that he MIGHT be compensating for that loss, and the emptiness that it left, with the confirmation & affirmation of the people that he is trying to be an "ally" for. I can understand that though I don't agree with how he goes about it.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Hes already got it. He voiced MODOK in that Non-MCU show. Haven't seen it tho. Not sure if its gold or not.

Modok is good. i think those kinda deals is why he's is kowtowing in this case.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Edit - I hope you don’t take this stuff too seriously, think about your blood pressure.
The only blood pressure I'm thinking about is the release of pressure after your skull is destroyed from a gunshot wound and releases liquid.

Buy a gun and kill yourself you fuckin bitch

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
He’s not American, he’ll have to buy rope or pills if he wants to kill himself immediately.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Great, hopefully someone fucking stabs you soon. Be sure to go outside at night and take a lot of chances.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
It's really sad, people with mental illness who probably feel empty once the "honeymoon" phase of their new look wears off, so they keep exaggerating their features over and over until they're a caricature of a human. I'm sure some of them know and love looking ghoulish. Any attention is better than being unseen to the Bojangles of the world.

At least that tiger guy seemingly had the end goal of looking like a tiger, I bet these two just went to a plastic surgeon and told them to max out all their face sliders like in Skyrim

I was speaking to a family member about this who is in the medical field. We were disusing the relatively sick irony about how, at least here in america, our culture deems it O.K. to make it the bartenders responsibility to cut a patron off when they have "had enough", yet we don;t seem to hold these plastic surgeons to much of any standard when they see the same. And, yes, a large part of cutting someone off at a bar is so they don't get into a car & harm others, but there is still the reality of them harming themselves.

There are many examples I have seen where the PS client in question clearly has mental health issues & they should not be operated on but hey, profit prevails.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
There should definitely be some road blocks, mandatory waiting periods, etc in place for some of this plastic surgery. That said I think if people really want it and it doesn’t pose a definite risk to their health then they should be able to get it. Otherwise they’ll freeze their hands off in dry ice like some of the furries do (so they can have “paws”) or fly to Brazil or whatever to do even more dangerous stuff.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
There should definitely be some road blocks, mandatory waiting periods, etc in place for some of this plastic surgery. That said I think if people really want it and it doesn’t pose a definite risk to their health then they should be able to get it. Otherwise they’ll freeze their hands off in dry ice like some of the furries do (so they can have “paws”) or fly to Brazil or whatever to do even more dangerous stuff.

That I understand. I am big on individual rights & not having the the state getting in your shit BUT i'm referring to extreme examples such as women who keep having their tits enlarged until they start oozing & failing because there is no skin left to work with, etc. There are some people who should have a mandatory review by a shrink. If they have a condition like body dysmorphia (not sure on the spelling there), etc then it should be a no go. Surgeons who take advantage for the $ should be held accountable if not loose their license.

I would be shocked if the chins & cheeks on those twins looked like that from one go around.

I mean shit, every patient who gets a fucking gastro band is provided a fucking nurse practitioner so they can monitor them.