Making fun of (VERY) minor celebrities...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
How about Patton Oswalt
  • Posts a pic with friend of 30+ years (Dave Chappelle) who he probably relied on during his wife's death in the past etc.
  • Gets mentally unstable people upset - and we know all about them feels on the Twitterz
  • Becomes afraid of small mob he will never meet in person
  • Doesn't want to get D tier star status cancelled
  • Writes apology and has a picture taken while doing it - being the spineless jellyfish he is
FIKZq4fVQAIsS3q
FIKZr6TVEAAXi_1
I saw this. This is pretty damn sad. Threw away a long time friendship over fear of being cancelled.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I think learning to be content with your body and understanding the human condition, that we are beautiful, young and strong one day and then in the blink of an eye not exactly those things anymore, is an important thing to accept.

I have to admit, the other day the lights were bright in the bathroom and I took a long look in the mirror and felt a little bit like looking at a stranger, or an alternate universe LoneSage that wasn't as cool as me but in fact is me.

I hope all you good men and women are feeling good about your bodies on this blessed day.

2L.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I think learning to be content with your body and understanding the human condition, that we are beautiful, young and strong one day and then in the blink of an eye not exactly those things anymore, is an important thing to accept.

I have to admit, the other day the lights were bright in the bathroom and I took a long look in the mirror and felt a little bit like looking at a stranger, or an alternate universe LoneSage that wasn't as cool as me but in fact is me.

I hope all you good men are feeling good about your bodies on this blessed day.

2L.
6L nights breed 3L tits.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Otherwise they’ll freeze their hands off in dry ice like some of the furries do (so they can have “paws”) or fly to Brazil or whatever to do even more dangerous stuff.

What the fuck, people have actually done that? Serious mental illness at work there.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
like 4 to 36548953. i dont think mine count as man boob

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I have a little man boob, if you can find them under all the hair.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
What the fuck, people have actually done that? Serious mental illness at work there.
There’s some image I saw about it, but when trying to find it again for a link it looks like it might not be true or at least there’s some doubt about whether the dude did it intentionally or not.

In any case, the home remedy stuff is not good so whatever rules and policy there are should try to steer people away from that.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
How about your belly ? My tits seems to stay the same size but my gut keeps growing and growing
My fat doesn't form in the areas male bodies do, it goes to my tits and my ass.