Bob Saget Dead Now

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Damn... I'd kinda always wanted to catch one of his stand-up shows at some point. Guess that won't happen now.

Caught Dave Coulier once doing his stand-up at a local place a few years ago. He was pretty fuckin funny. Much better than I was expecting. I knew Saget's stand-up routines were supposed to be great but had never heard anything on Coulier and just went because we knew who he was. Glad I went to that show.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
RIP

He definitely got a lot out of life.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Damn... I'd kinda always wanted to catch one of his stand-up shows at some point. Guess that won't happen now.

Caught Dave Coulier once doing his stand-up at a local place a few years ago. He was pretty fuckin funny. Much better than I was expecting. I knew Saget's stand-up routines were supposed to be great but had never heard anything on Coulier and just went because we knew who he was. Glad I went to that show.
This is one of my favourite eulogies of all time

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Glad I had the chance to see him live last year. Probably his last set as he was doing a long tour.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
What the actual frig? Betty and Bob in less than 2 months?!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
He actually did a show the night before and tweeted that he had a blast. That's just crazy. RIP :(

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
How the hell did Artie Lange end up being the only one left alive from Dirty Work?

Thanks for the memories, Bob.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
A couple years ago, I flew to LA to see an old friend. I hadn't been in California for like 25 years or more not counting a layover on my way to and from Hawaii. Im texting my buddy that I landed and as I'm walking off the jetway/walkway thing, I see fuckin DANNY TANNER standing there talking on his phone waiting to get on the plane I just left. Bob Saget was hilarious, and he made one of my favorite movies, Dirty Work. While I wouldn't say Im Saget's biggest diehard fan, I thought he was great and really wanted to introduce myself and just be like "Dude, you are awesome. Dirty Work is the shit, you're great. Sorry to bother, have a great day man."

But it honestly looked like he was in a business meeting with his agent or whatever. He had a super serious face on, and probably because he didn't want that exact thing to happen. So I wasn't gonna bug him. I never realized how damn tall he is too.

RIP Bob. You were awesome.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Fuck.

65 is far too young.I feel he was robbed & so were we. I think he had a good deal more left in him to give as far as performing goes.

Sagat seemed like a solid guy. I loved how he countered the type of character he played in full house with is raunchy persona on stage.

RIP Bob Sagat, you threw down & made your mark.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sagat seemed like a solid guy. I loved how he countered the type of character he played in full house with is raunchy persona on stage.

RIP Bob Sagat, you threw down & made your mark.
this made me lmbo

there's definitely a photoshop out there

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm not surprised, really.

I heard he used to suck dick for coke.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Something tells me this isn’t covid related.

Sad.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Probably a heart attack. He was found unresponsive in his hotel room after a show in Orlando.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
…. Found non responsive in hotel room. It’s better then David Carradine situation.

I remember watching americas funniest home video every Sunday back in the mid/late 90s