The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
The beta can be pre-downloaded / updated now.

Confirmed to not require PS+ this time. It's going live this Friday 7:00 PM PT.

More stuff got leaked too, with pictures of Elizabeth, Kula and Maxima, and confirming the Samurai Shodown and MotW teams. The final un-identified team is Orochi CYS.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Adding motw and ss teams shows me they don't give too much of a shit. They just want to be loud. Which is a shame

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Kula was leaked from a Famitsu screenshot. Elizabreasts and Maxima as well.

Predictobol choices, but official now.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I wish Silber appeared as a character and not just a label on k9999's sleeve. Ideally as part of a buriki team. 😔

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Can I just ask why is KOF XIV, a game from 2017, still $60 on Steam?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Bringing back K9999, a character that never should have existed in the first place, just makes me think even less of this game and modern SNK…which is impressive…since they are majority owned by a guy who has ordered people tortured to death for his pleasure I thought for sure I had already reached max disinterest but I guess SNK/KOF can get even shittier.

What would it take you guys to walk away? What is TOO shitty to spend money on? What if Dion owned the company? What if he put himself in the game as an boss that couldn’t be defeated and the bonus item was a Rolex that turned your arm green? What if the disc had a flaw in it that destroyed your system or highjacked your webcam and emailed footage of you wanking it to everyone you know? What if they added fatalities and one of them was called “The Journalist” and it involves cutting up a guy and dissolving him in acid? Where’s the bottom?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Bringing back K9999, a character that never should have existed in the first place, just makes me think even less of this game and modern SNK…which is impressive…since they are majority owned by a guy who has ordered people tortured to death for his pleasure I thought for sure I had already reached max disinterest but I guess SNK/KOF can get even shittier.

What would it take you guys to walk away? What is TOO shitty to spend money on? What if Dion owned the company? What if he put himself in the game as an boss that couldn’t be defeated and the bonus item was a Rolex that turned your arm green? What if the disc had a flaw in it that destroyed your system or highjacked your webcam and emailed footage of you wanking it to everyone you know? What if they added fatalities and one of them was called “The Journalist” and it involves cutting up a guy and dissolving him in acid? Where’s the bottom?
Shut the fuck up.

flat6

n00b
since they are majority owned by a guy who has ordered people tortured to death for his pleasure I thought for sure I had already reached max disinterest but I guess SNK/KOF can get even shittier.
I understand your point, and ideally I wish reality is as simple and clear cut as that. Keep in mind that SNK also employees hundreds of regular Jane and Joe who have nothing to do with this, and revenue from these new games have much bigger impact on their life / well-being than on that particular guy.

The battle I choose to fight is Blizzard, who had supported China's oppression of Hong Kong. I don't need to fight every battle.