When did you lose your virginity?

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
Never.
Sometimes I can fit my little weenie fit the little hole of my NeoGeo CD. But that’s it. :(

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Never.
Sometimes I can fit my little weenie fit the little hole of my NeoGeo CD. But that’s it. :(

Why would you post this? Is it part the healing process of accepting you are an incel or something?

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Alphabet is a psychotic Neo Geo freak who is obsessed with me

This one is weird, he changed the quote text to say "Sylvie snapping Alphabet's neck" , very subtle

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It’s not a joke. Collecting is a trait of autism. There will be alot of virgins or those that haven’t had some for a long time on this forum.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I lost my virginity with Sinistar , he was very rough I must admit !

Wow.... I mean I wanted to laugh but this is not funny. It is incredibly sad to see someone so delusional and unhealthy.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I was 17, and was a janitor at an OBGYN office. They had this tiny screening room with a TV and lots of VHS tapes of various medical stuff they would show to patients (presumably) and a couch to sit on. It was super small, like the size of a closet.

I'd rent animes and watch em from time to time after finishing a job, but I brought my girlfriend there and we got hot n heavy. Went into the office to grab a condom (they had tons) and we ended up fucking on that couch.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Wow.... I mean I wanted to laugh but this is not funny. It is incredibly sad to see someone so delusional and unhealthy.
No you are wrong , look at the comments on youtube .
Objectum sexuality ( bwuuurp ..sorry ) is totally normal and accepted .

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I’ve still got my Neo Geo CD and Arcade Cabinet virginity. Am I missing out?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I like the fact that 50% of the active members left are healthy, developed humans and the other half are degenerate scum. The feng shui in this place is astounding.
you should make a list of who all the degenerates are (pm me for suggestions)

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I lost my virginity with Sinistar , he was very rough I must admit !

The cherry on top was the subject on camera saying the game inside the cabinet sucked. I really don't know what to say about it