Favourite soup flavour

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Sorry but…

“Flavor of soup” is not a thing anyone says, androids maybe. It’s not soda. Tomato soup isn’t flavored with tomatoes, it simply IS tomatoes. You flavor it with pepper or whatever.
I never said "flavor of soup", I'm not retarded

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Campbells Cream of Chicken soup is very comforting if you’ve got a cold or just had a shit day. It’s like valium in soup form.

Chili is a stew not a soup. Do you put soup in a burrito or taco? Or do you serve soup with rice? No? Then it’s not a soup.

If you want to make a really thin chili and call it soup then sure you can, but it just sounds like a watery, shitty meal to me.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I never said "flavor of soup", I'm not retarded
Sorry, “Favourite Soup Flavour”. I don’t see the difference. Lifesavers come in flavors, soup doesn’t. If a waiter asks if you want soup you usually don’t ask what flavors they have unless it’s a place that serves melted ice cream as soup. Beef and chicken are not two flavors of meat, they are two different meats. Maybe this is different where you live.

Anyway, tomato. No question.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I like to think the PSX is a flavour of PS1. I don’t think it’s a flavour of PS2.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I like Panera’s tomato soup

StevenK

10 Year Member
Sorry, “Favourite Soup Flavour”. I don’t see the difference. Lifesavers come in flavors, soup doesn’t. If a waiter asks if you want soup you usually don’t ask what flavors they have unless it’s a place that serves melted ice cream as soup. Beef and chicken are not two flavors of meat, they are two different meats. Maybe this is different where you live.

Sorry, it was just a cheap shot at flavour/flavor.

We all know it should be flava anyway.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
New England Clam Chowder. Big bonus if it has big, freshly shucked clam chunks with fresh clam juice.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

oh yeah? i call bullshit.

1649442269795.png
1649442293299.png
1649442309038.png

do you concede? or do you want me to make you look stupider? apologize to @StevenK now.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I love soup

I want a good lobster bisque, craving that lately, not sure where to get

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Man you are such a fucking turd. There is no way you dispensed semen into a womans body and had actual kids. Surely you adopted some Japanese orphans in 1993, or something right? Is your wife a fucking animu RealDoll? Who fucking WRITES stuff like this

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Man you are such a fucking turd. There is no way you dispensed semen into a womans body and had actual kids. Surely you adopted some Japanese orphans in 1993, or something right? Is your wife a fucking animu RealDoll? Who fucking WRITES stuff like this
i'm not gonna even tell him about chicken fried steak

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
HERRRRR RGGRRrrrrrDDDDRR!!!!!!! IT CANNOT BE TWO THINGS. I-I-IT IT IS EITHER CHICKEN, OR IT IS A STEAK!!!!! IT IT ITJIAHTOIA IT CANT BE BOTH

my dad hates soup. I think his mom forced a lot of piping hot Stew down his you know what back in the day. As an act of rebellion Ive decided to rep soup Hard. All sorts. it's whatev

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

oh yeah? i call bullshit.

View attachment 56911
View attachment 56912
View attachment 56913

do you concede? or do you want me to make you look stupider? apologize to @StevenK now.
owned

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Three words/syllables for eternity.

Tom

Kha

Gai

(and our local wedding soup).

Best soups evarrrrr.

StevenK

10 Year Member
my dad hates soup. I think his mom forced a lot of piping hot Stew down his you know what back in the day. As an act of rebellion Ive decided to rep soup Hard. All sorts. it's whatev
I can't believe I never asked this guy what the 'you know what' was

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
One of the meals I used to make regularly as a broke student was take a tin of condensed campbells soup, add a tin of tuna, add some greens like peas or broccoli or whatever veg is in the fridge and serve mixed through boiled pasta. It wasn’t pretty to look at, but it provided substance at a cheap cost and felt like a guilty pleasure.

I can only be grateful that I didn’t succumb to mercury poisoning.