Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Then you'll need a plastic protector to protect the box that protects the bubble wrap that protects the actual game.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Still searching Ms1, 3 and X
But it's a start.
Actually not bad..I'm not too crazy about the pc altered enemies that pull swords out of their mouths..would have been better if more attention was paid to detail or just thought out a little better.
I definitely prefer this over 5
BB

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
A Genesis 3 with the 3BP (triple bypass) installed. RGB & stereo restored in this bad boy. I've always had a soft spot for the G3 but composite out and mono sucked.
View attachment 56818

Hell yeah! The Genesis 3 is awesome! I hate how it gets treated by most, but hey, because of that I was able to score two BNIB versions for about $40 each a few years ago. People always sleepin on G3. I love how portsble it is. Having an apartment for school I travel a lot back to my home and I always take the lil 3 with me.

Reactions: Syn

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
So, I almost never post anything video game related in this thread. Well, that is about to change.

I did pick up a new game finally. Well, new to me I mean. Also, It isn't even close to being rare though.

wwgun.jpg

It is interesting to me because the paddles ones used on the Magnavox 4305. I would like to get one of those someday.

The Wonder Wizard games were just licensed rebranded Magnavox hardware for the most part so that is what is up with the paddles.

This and the Wonder Wizard Sharp Shooter are similar, except this one is B/W and the Sharp Shooter is color. The TV/Game switch box is made into the console and this was designed so it could be attached to the side of your TV set, and you mount the paddle holder as well. Also, It isn't even close to being rare.

I love the old pong systems. Especially, the ones with realistic guns that will get me shot by the cops.

Last edited:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
So, I almost never post anything video game related in this thread. Well, that is about to change.

What a chad lightgun Fat$tacks.

Here is my haul for today! I had a friend swing by eStarland in VA for me the other day as she lives close in Baltimore. Im all the way down in FL. If youve never been I recommend checking it out. Hige selection. Some prices are fair, some prices are aids, but its an interesting place the likes of which Ive certainly never seen in the states elsewhere. It reminds me a bit of Super Potato in Akihabara in some ways.

Attachments

• E0AEFE83-183C-4546-BBC4-1AEFC3E00C03.jpeg
    E0AEFE83-183C-4546-BBC4-1AEFC3E00C03.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Boxed MVS sets are probably the hobo collecting version. Precious cardboard...
The MVS boxes are really some of the worst looking things you can put on a shelf, as they were never intended to be displayed. But I completely understand the value of a full kit, 'cause the art set inside - marquees, flyers, move lists - is just awesome, and it's pure arcade history. If you only collect AES and you like game art, you're missing something great. ;) That said, if you get the box, you're not gonna throw it in the trash.... but "repro" MVS cardboard boxes are some of the most ridiculous, useless things I've ever seen - they're a huge waste of space, they're inconvenient when you just want to pick a game and play it, and they hide an art set that should be displayed in some way. It's like shooting yourself in the foot, only for the sake of having something "complete".