Good idea, bad idea?

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
So i've got a sealed copy of Paprium that im about to get rid of and post to ebay however i've got more.

An un announced up coming genesis game by a lot of the same members of paprium not developed by WM. With the auction of the copy of paprium it gives you access to being on the team and getting to beta test our project. You'd instantly get access to our private discord and get to listen to all the new ost composed by jredd and cosmo. Theres also tons of other stuff thats already been done.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
So i've got a sealed copy of Paprium that im about to get rid of and post to ebay however i've got more.

An un announced up coming genesis game by a lot of the same members of paprium not developed by WM. With the auction of the copy of paprium it gives you access to being on the team and getting to beta test our project. You'd instantly get access to our private discord and get to listen to all the new ost composed by jredd and cosmo. Theres also tons of other stuff thats already been done.
this is such a stupid fucking question that i am appalled by your idiocy

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I just figure its better than going the kick starter route plus you're getting a tangible good still. 2 in fact.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Open it up, keep the code and then sell the game to me for a reasonable price.

Plz

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member