Memory Lane: The great MVS Rage of the Dragons neostore dump for $35

TheLizardKing

Crossed Swords Squire
I'm sure people here still remember when the neostore got a lot of copies of the MVS version of Rage of the Dragons and were selling them for $35. That was a long time ago. I don't even remember what year it was.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Yep, got mine then too. Had a MAS supernova to hook it up lol. Sold it at some point, prob for like $50 or whatever to 'make a profit.'

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I didn't quite wait that long, I got it for $50 or so. It's the only full kit I ever bought.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I remember when the Neostore was selling KOF 2002 US and Japanese versions back in the early 2000s and I bought the japanese version because I liked the insert better

no regrets but yeah...def a price difference these days

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I remember when the Neostore slashed the price of Sengoku 3 homecarts down to like $125 to shift the inventory.

Need to add some zeros to that number nowadays for that one.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I missed that. I think I paid a little more than that for my loose cart in the mid 00's.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I remember buying a kit of rage of the dragon of nos here but i forgot how much i payed.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
I remember when the Neostore was selling KOF 2002 US and Japanese versions back in the early 2000s and I bought the japanese version because I liked the insert better

no regrets but yeah...def a price difference these days
I did pick up one of those NOS ENG versions of KOF 2002 here. But I did the JPN version for KOF 2003 for some weird reason. Oh well.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Yeah I got one of the cheap RotD kits, also Super Dodge Ball when a pallet surfaced out of nowhere. Prior to that the Super Dodge Ball bare MVS carts were fetching 2x+ the price of the recently found pallet of NOS MVS kits.