SOLD

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a crappy game here somewhere that's yours if you want it. I'm not sure what yet. Could be Hanna Montana.

That price is only for Friends and Family, I have to charge a % if you want to send it as a purchase or no dice.

SOLD

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Still waiting on my preorder. Why the buyer's remorse? Helluva deal BTW

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting on my preorder. Why the buyer's remorse? Helluva deal BTW

Nah, no remorse. It has a beautiful screen and does what it supposed to do but kind of just prefer original hardware. I find myself still grabbing my gameboy color to play Tetris so there’s that too.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
The Game Boy Color definitely has an advantage in size, the Analogue Pocket is huge.

Heck, if a GBC is a deal breaker because it doesn't do GBA games, then check THIS GBA SP shell out:

GBASLAB_blue-600x450.jpg

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Game Boy Color definitely has an advantage in size, the Analogue Pocket is huge.

Heck, if a GBC is a deal breaker because it doesn't do GBA games, then check THIS GBA SP shell out:

GBASLAB_blue-600x450.jpg

I didn’t buy it for the gba games. I’m more of a gb/gbc guy. I like that I can drop my gbc and not worry about it shattering. I’m babying my pocket. Barely using it. It’s pretty. Not for me.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I didn’t buy it for the gba games. I’m more of a gb/gbc guy. I like that I can drop my gbc and not worry about it shattering. I’m babying my pocket. Barely using it. It’s pretty. Not for me.

I mention GBA because, looking around elsewhere online, it seems a lot of people really like the GBA function of the Analogue Pocket, even though it was primarily designed for classic GB/GBC.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mention GBA because, looking around elsewhere online, it seems a lot of people really like the GBA function of the Analogue Pocket, even though it was primarily designed for classic GB/GBC.

I like the gba but prefer the simplicity of the gb/gbc. The gba era was so short lived. Competition from Sony forced Nintendo to rush the release of the (wonderful) DS.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ve mostly been playing GB/GBC on it and they really do look great on that screen. GBA less so because the aspect ratio means you can’t take full advantage of all the screen. The unit has lots of little issues though (eg hate the volume and power buttons) and definitely not truly portable. I don’t think I’ll ever bring it out of the house .