WTB: OG Xbox component cables & controllers

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys,

Just picked up a softmoded OG xbox and am looking for some S controllers and component cables.\

Hoping someone here has some buried in a closet somewhere, I'll put em to good use.

* i’m located in germany so probably just europe for shipping.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I have one of those pound HDMI adapters if you want that. I can get it to you got the price of shipping

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have one of those pound HDMI adapters if you want that. I can get it to you got the price of shipping
Appreciate the offer brother, but I’ve heard those cables aren’t very good and introduce some lag. (plus shipping to germany would be to much)

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Monster Component Cables are hard to come by. I only have a set because I got them way back in the day. They have a death grip on the RCA jack though. They are nice but I will compare the feel of the lag between them and the HDMI adapters I have. I am actually unpacking from a house move now so I will see what controllers I have around. My wife just said 4 boxes is enough and it's time to downsize the pile anyways.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The monster component cables are trash. I've seen more than one set rip the connector out of a TV.

Any other set that isn't a multi console set will give you a good picture tho

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
I'd recommend looking into modding an original 360 component cable these days. Those are readily available good quality cables that cost almost nothing.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'd recommend looking into modding an original 360 component cable these days. Those are readily available good quality cables that cost almost nothing.
Thanks! will look into this, probably the easiest way.

Still looking for first party controllers if anyone has them lying around.