This isn't *really* a whats it worth/price check inquiry, so Im putting it here for discussionism- NeoGeo 2 Slot Mini BigReds

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
What do these usually go for? I haven't seen one in the wild in at least 10 years, the last one I saw was at a restaurant in San Antonio, and it had some bad water damage at the bottom.

Tried to buy one off an arcade back in like 2002 and offered him $500 (which was at the time a lot for cabs) and he turned it down. Im just wondering what these go for if and when they ever pop up. Ive always wanted a mini 2 slot. Probably never get one, but it'd be cool.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
No idea as to the current value of the mini 2 slots but I think they're cool as all hell. I believe there's a rare marquee variant that features Ronald himself! I'd love to have even just that marquee to display.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Are we talking about the Cabaret Cabs? Because those are really cool.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
No idea as to the current value of the mini 2 slots but I think they're cool as all hell. I believe there's a rare marquee variant that features Ronald himself! I'd love to have even just that marquee to display.
I have that og McDonald’s marquee, probably the “rarest” Neo Geo piece I have

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I fucking hate that stupid clown.

DZeD88yV4AAABNq

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
So badass.

If you dont mind me asking - what'd you drop for it? IF you even want to answer but keep it private, hit me in PM. Im merely curious.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I recently saw one go for $2500 on a FB group.

They're the rarest of the US cabs, and thusly also the hardest to find and the most expensive.

Getting one of these is on my bucket list.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
So badass.

If you dont mind me asking - what'd you drop for it? IF you even want to answer but keep it private, hit me in PM. Im merely curious.
I actually picked it up locally back in 2016. The guy I bought it from wanted me to buy the handful of common games he had to go with it but we settled at $1200. It has very low credits, and is in immaculate shape which leads me to believe it was never in route and was a home use only machine.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
That is awesome man. I only have one other grail, a Killer Instinct cab, but the MVS Mini is like the grail of grails for this fat bastard.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Nah, these little beauties:

View attachment 55711

13" CRT. Pretty much the size of an Arcade1Up lol.
Used to have one of these in my last arcade about 13 years ago before it closed down. It was in bad shape and actually had a 4 slot board in it but was a well played game. After the place closed down, it was suppose to come home with me however my boss accidentally sold it to another vendor, a feat that I still haven't forgiven him to this day :(

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why is he specifically pointing at the word 'FROM' ? See this is why everything this clown stands for is fucked. I bet he'd give you a real cheeseburger if you weren't keeping an eye on the fucker.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I'd love to get a mini 2 slot one as that is the one they had at my pizza hut for years. Sound went out on it, then color, then eventually the contorls.

Great memories playing puzzle bobble and mutation nation there

ConstitutionalCommando

New Challenger
I recently purchased a loose Neo Geo mini control panel to restore it and then i later found a guy who has a project Neo Geo mini cabinet for sale. He's willing to sell it to me for $700 and he says the control panel is trashed (I guess it was meant to be). He doesn't live too far from me and I'm looking forward to picking it up after I finish restoring my MVS-2 slot.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
I'm always on the lookout for either a 6 lot or one of those little cabaret cabinets. Both are awesome.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
6-slot is a beast that's an absolute pain to move around if you have to, so only bother if you and your friends have a dolly and really strong backs.

I have one, and I'm pretty sure it was either a prototype or a promo cab (CES?) since it had small SNK lettering like the very first promo posters, and a wonky CP that also matches said posters.

Saw a mini get sold again on FB, this time for $2000. Was in pretty decent shape. Not even the slightest hint of one being for sale in Vegas, or the west coast in general.