What are you listening to at the moment?

Utterly stunning.

Wonderfully played, and the sound person should get props too-the levels were perfect.

It’s like TransAm, powerdresser, and AcidMothers’Temple had babies. Love, love, love this! Thanks for hipping me to Squid.

Dinosaur Jr will always be my favorite KXEP performance, but this gives a run at it for sure.
Which Dino performance? The one with henry rollins is Fantasic!

Acid Mothers is *thumbs up*

I think the oh sees concert is my fav kexp thing

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Back in the late 90s, I started going to a night club called BPM with a couple buddies. At first it was just to meet girls, but I started getting into house music which had a pretty vibrant scene at that time. I recall hearing this song and later "Da Funk" and I was just floored. I asked the DJ about it when I saw him at the bar later on, and he told me it was Daft Punk. In the next day or two I picked up 'Homework' and it quickly became one of my favorite albums.

While I was sad to see them decide to call it quits a couple years back, the fact is that they came out of that 90s electronic scene that all but died in the pop music landscape a few years later. Yet they managed to stay musically and culturally relevant for another 20 years. Now they're considered legends with a massive influence on music while most of their contemporaries from that 90s scene are largely forgotten. Daft freaking Punk.