What's the best accent?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I mean other than the obvious top options of South African, Alabaman, and Wakandan.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Female Alabaman equals good birth control regardless.

Otherwise it's basically Yolandi vs TChalla's sister who is also hot AF? Photo finish, srsly.

Dude side wide open contest.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Female Alabaman equals good birth control regardless.

Otherwise it's basically Yolandi vs TChalla's sister who is also hot AF? Photo finish, srsly.

Dude side wide open contest.

Hotter than a fat, ruddy Irish-American woman with a Boston accent?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I assume the best accent is bland midwestern American. I say this just because that’s how %90 of people in movies and TV talk and also how most recorded music in English is sung.

Personally…probably Belfast.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'll go with German. I know a woman who is and I enjoy listening to her voice when she speaks. Her first name is Dagmar, but, I guess she doesn't like it, because she insists on being called Dee--not particularly feminine sounding to Americans I suppose, but, I think Dagmar is a lot cooler and exotic. Makes me think of Dagobah and little green men...yeah, maybe she's right not to use it. I got in a fight with a Swamp Beast named Habogad once, distant cousin of Koranot or Puwexil maybe?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I assume the best accent is bland midwestern American. I say this just because that’s how %90 of people in movies and TV talk and also how most recorded music in English is sung.

Personally…probably Belfast.
Northern Irish over Southern Irish? I don't think I've ever heard anyone with that preference before, is there a particular person you have in mind?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Northern Irish over Southern Irish? I don't think I've ever heard anyone with that preference before, is there a particular person you have in mind?

Nope, just that I associate it with people I have known from the area.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I'll go with German. I know a woman who is and I enjoy listening to her voice when she speaks. Her first name is Dagmar, but, I guess she doesn't like it, because she insists on being called Dee--not particularly feminine sounding to Americans I suppose, but, I think Dagmar is a lot cooler and exotic. Makes me think of Dagobah and little green men...yeah, maybe she's right not to use it. I got in a fight with a Swamp Beast named Habogad once, distant cousin of Koranot or Puwexil maybe?

She's kind of been lost to history by now, but in the earliest days of American television in the late 40s/early 50s (prior to Honeymooners, I Love Lucy, Tonight Show, etc), Dagmar was the biggest star.
cd97c4cf1bab33f33c83828dedc9a2f0.png

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
There's a black woman from Scotland with a Scottish accent.

/thread

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Silence is the same accent in all regions....

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
She's kind of been lost to history by now, but in the earliest days of American television in the late 40s/early 50s (prior to Honeymooners, I Love Lucy, Tonight Show, etc), Dagmar was the biggest star.

Known well enough that her name was used for a certain car design feature that shared a similar shape to her anatomy.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

I mean I get she has nice tits...but her nose has a striking resemblance to an erect penis and two testicles.

Is she supposed to be considered pretty? I don’t see it...and it’s not just the phallic nose. Eyes and mouth are unappealing as well.

Yuck

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Australian.

Oi, Sheila! Throw another drop bear on the barbie!

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I'd touch her butt.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
There's a black woman from Scotland with a Scottish accent.

/thread
Around 10 I was visiting family in Scotland watching tv when a black person came on speaking with an English accent and I couldn't believe it. I was so used to the way my friends (and their families) spoke. Pretty ignorant but of the innocent variety.