2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Major choke by the Avs. Blew the 3-0 lead, then MacKinnon took over and said fuck this bullshit and scored the best goal of the playoffs, then they choked again.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Major choke by the Avs. Blew the 3-0 lead, then MacKinnon took over and said fuck this bullshit and scored the best goal of the playoffs, then they choked again.
Iam cheering for the blues to drag this series on as they got nothing to loose now but to spoiled the Avs to make the next series more even .

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Iam cheering for the blues to drag this series on as they got nothing to loose now but to spoiled the Avs to make the next series more even .
I’m cheering for the Blues because fuck the Avs

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
FTgcTCMVEAQ1Fkk

FTgcTM2VsAA4MPB

All this because these people don't understand the rules of hockey.
that's it? what a pussy. you guys say worse to me in discord.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Public person gets mean DMs on social media. Next up on No Shit News, water is wet.

Canes need to figure out how to win on the road if they want to stand a chance against the Lightning...

famicommander

15 Year Member
They didn't post the actual death threats, those went to the police

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Kreider shows up and gets 2 goals so far and they are just annihilating Carolina on their home ice.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Tampa vs New York is a battle of the two best goalies in the NHL this season.

Colorado vs Edmonton is arguably a battle of the four best players in the NHL overall (McDavid, MacKinnon, Makar, and Draisaitl).

famicommander

15 Year Member
For the love of god, please sit Jack Johnson down for Ryan Murray next game

famicommander

15 Year Member
Avs goalie Darcy Kuemper pulled himself out of the game with blurry vision, saying he couldn't see the puck.

Makes sense. Ever since he got hit in the face in the Nashville series he's looked pretty bad out there. Hopefully he can get healthy because they need him to play like he did in the beginning of the playoffs and the second half of the regular season.
Kuemper's regular season save percentage: .9213
Kuemper's playoff save percentage pre-injury: .9344
Kuemper's playoff save percentage post-injury: .8844

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Avs goalie Darcy Kuemper pulled himself out of the game with blurry vision, saying he couldn't see the puck.

Makes sense. Ever since he got hit in the face in the Nashville series he's looked pretty bad out there. Hopefully he can get healthy because they need him to play like he did in the beginning of the playoffs and the second half of the regular season.
Kuemper's regular season save percentage: .9213
Kuemper's playoff save percentage pre-injury: .9344
Kuemper's playoff save percentage post-injury: .9075
Has he gotten migraines before? Hopefully he's not having concussion issues.

famicommander

15 Year Member
It happened in game 3 of the Nashville series. Francouz played most of game 3 and all of game 4. Kuemper came back for the St. Louis series but clearly wasn't the same guy. Then he got hit in the mask with a couple pucks last night and apparently made it worse, so he pulled himself out.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Yeah, one of the shots he took to the mask last night was nasty. (Not a dirty play, just a really hard shot). I really hope dude is OK and recovers fully.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I really think the Avs can beat Edmonton without Kuemper, so I'd just rest him until he's 100%. I don't want to roll into a potential final with Tampa with a backup goalie or injured starter.

McDavid and Draisaitl had to play 25 minutes last night, which is more than any Oilers' defenseman. That simply isn't sustainable. They'll wear down even if the Avs don't make any defensive adjustments, which I'm sure they will (starting with putting Ryan Murray in for Jack Johnson and Nicholas Aube-Kubel in for Andre Burakovsky).

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
this is a start like the Calgary series …. Time to step up and block some shots for the goalie