SOTM May 2022: RAIDEN FIGHTERS JET

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Still grinding this out a couple times a week but man, I've totally plateaued and can't break 40m. I can start medal mode completely ON stage 1 every time without fail at this point but I'm consistently choking later, especially on Level 30. Doubt I'll be cracking the nut before the end of the month but who knows, I'll sit down with it this weekend. I'll accept BBH and Atro being better than me but Dogg I can't accept

It was also the game that finally convinced me to stick an external test switch on my cab, makes resetting a bad run infinitely quicker (so quick I almost think it was by design lol)

20220527_074921.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I think I've only entered medal mode a handful of times. Once I saw BBH drop a score, it was like...guess we are playing for 2nd now...

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Another Update.

Time to place your final bets :D

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Who’s gonna be the bitch who puts a score up with now time left?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I concede to Dogg, if i took more time this month to dedicate some more rounds I'd be happy. I'm glad i did though, makes me appreciate Jet much more as a scoring game and as a whole. Good choice!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Who’s gonna be the bitch who puts a score up with now time left?
Couldn't do it.

I have to admit that even with new tips and tricks I discovered, I could get a few more millions here and there, but that would have taken me a whole weekend (if lucky enough) to reach @BBH.

Congrats to BBH for his storming appearance and win on this one. ;)

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Glad we did this game, not very familiar with the Raiden series. There seems to be tons of hidden things in this for scoring, will be a game I’ll continue to play. Thanks again to @Gremlin with the assist.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Thanks for hosting @_rm_! ✌️ Wish I could have joined, but couldn't get the time to make it happen this month.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Good scores yall, surprised no 1CCs this month. Such an excellent game, I'm going to be sticking with it for a long time

for what it's worth, it's not an easy game to get the full 1CC on with the true last boss. I played it a lot when the Raiden Fighters Aces port came out, eventually got the clear, haven't done it again since then. It's been on my list of things to attempt to re-learn for my 1CC project.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
for what it's worth, it's not an easy game to get the full 1CC on with the true last boss. I played it a lot when the Raiden Fighters Aces port came out, eventually got the clear, haven't done it again since then. It's been on my list of things to attempt to re-learn for my 1CC project.

Coincidentally when this SOTM started the first thing I did was look for a BBH Raiden Fighters Jet 1CC, do that a lot when learning a game cause I find your 1CC vids more realistic/approchable as opposed to a superplayer like Jaimers

I saw you did both 1 and 2 but no Jet in sight, and that immediately told me I wasn't going to be getting it anytime soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: BBH

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Coincidentally when this SOTM started the first thing I did was look for a BBH Raiden Fighters Jet 1CC, do that a lot when learning a game cause I find your 1CC vids more realistic/approchable as opposed to a superplayer like Jaimers

I saw you did both 1 and 2 but no Jet in sight, and that immediately told me I wasn't going to be getting it anytime soon lol

Hahaha, I'm glad the videos I've been putting up have been useful in that regard

Jet will definitely happen at some point, this has given me some incentive to get back to re-learning it