7 months well spent.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
We were cool for awhile until you backstab me. You started doxing me and straight up being an asshole to impress Sylvie. Hopefully you have new perspective in life. Despite all of that, i never wish bad ill on people and its good that you're getting back into good health.
Fucking wow. Guy is almost nearly dead in bed and you pull this out of your asshole?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Felt like 10 sometimes.

My body was under so much stress and anxiety (over absolutely nothing, my nervous system was wrecked) that I couldn’t stop myself from crying and hyperventilating out of the blue. Most days all I was able to do was lay face down with my hands covering my face. I just sat and thought about things. I spent whole months that way.
Stimmy checks, and game flips kept you from having to clock in for 7 mos?

Must be nice…

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
We were cool for awhile until you backstab me. You started doxing me and straight up being an asshole to impress Sylvie. Hopefully you have new perspective in life. Despite all of that, i never wish bad ill on people and its good that you're getting back into good health.
This is a one for the archives.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Well that's peculiar.

Right after Sylvie's post.

Looks suspicious bro.

He deleted his facebook account too. He was flipping a lot of games for crazy prices and of course the idiots still bought them i think. I called him out on it so he deleted his account to not leave any trails.

Looks like he deleted his post here too. Sneaky flipper

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Well I want to give digmac the benefit of doubt here...maybe there are parts of the past 7 months he didn’t share with us....?

The numerous sales threads after being MIA for so long do seem strange...but I dunno, maybe he has big medical bills? Or maybe he was too sick to work? Not making excuses...just thinking why would he come back and sell a bunch of stuff right off the bat.

I will say this tho - when I was hospitalized for months and eventually came back home, videogames were pretty much the last thing on my mind.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Yeah, my impression was he needed to raise some funds. I mean, HDR is claiming he's a flipper, but the prices on the console and CPS2 stuff were low, no?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
CPS2 multi for $900 is not low, lol.

And he could’ve just said he was on a walk about.

When mjmjr25 came back, there wasn’t some grand half baked story.

Something is sketch and doesn’t add up. If you ate enough polluted tuna to damage yourself to being bedridden for 7 mos…I mean, I can’t even believe I just typed that.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
CPS2 multi for $900 is not low, lol.

And he could’ve just said he was on a walk about.
I don't think that is too far off for a plug and go unit shipped. Wasn't it the new updated board also? Those are heavy bitches.

Are there previous sales examples where he bought them originally to say he's flipping?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I think a quick and simple explanation from the source would clear all this up.

If there's nothing to hide, why edit out the post and disappear? Just say Sylvie's full of crap, here's what happened, life goes on.

Apparently he's also limited his profile so it's not generally viewable.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I think a quick and simple explanation from the source would clear all this up.

If there's nothing to hide, why edit out the post and disappear? Just say Sylvie's full of crap, here's what happened, life goes on.

Apparently he's also limited his profile so it's not generally viewable.

All fair points

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I think Digmac is just a gigantic hypochondriac. I recall him listing off tons of ailments at various points here, many of which sounded suspect or downright silly. I doubt this is part of a nefarious scheme to flip shit. I think he's just turtling because he's been called out.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
He also deleted his facebook account. I no longer see his old post from the local facebook page. Dude disappeared like Keyser Soze.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I don't think that is too far off for a plug and go unit shipped. Wasn't it the new updated board also? Those are heavy bitches.

Are there previous sales examples where he bought them originally to say he's flipping?
I could very well be out of the CPS multi loop. Yesterday’s price isn’t today’s price; I just hadn’t realized they were so expensive these days. Mine was $475 shipped…but that was pre-covidz.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Yeah, just the multi kit is $600 now. The lowliest B board is going to be $200 and A boards go for around $200 now too.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yeah, just the multi kit is $600 now. The lowliest B board is going to be $200 and A boards go for around $200 now too.
Jeebus.

The arcade hobby is fuuuuuukkkkk’d