Diablo Immortal is a giant pile of shit.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Blizzard went full, shameless micro-transaction hell with the new Diablo game.

"Do you guys have phones?" is no longer the most embarrassing thing in relation to it.

It's been calculated that you need to spent over $100k US dollars to fully max a character, or play F2P for 10 years.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Wasn’t there a time when this was slated only for a release in China and other Asian markets that have notorious micro-transactions?

I’m not even sure why people are aghast at this.

Don’t play. Blizzard as we knew it has been dead for almost 20 years.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Do you not have a phone
I still don't get it.

also

19940.jpg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m not watching that.

When MS buys Blizzard I hope they give traditional Blizzard IP to other MS Dev Teams.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
On the subject of RTS it’s insane we don’t have a Total War: Warhammer 40K.

Dawn of War was a great RTS but I don’t care for the direction the series went in the two sequels.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I find the fact that everyone is calling this “Diablo: Immoral” to be hilarious.

Some of these developers are completely out of touch and have bought in to the corporate flavor-aid.

Fygee

20 Year Member
I’m not watching that.

When MS buys Blizzard I hope they give traditional Blizzard IP to other MS Dev Teams.
Worth it for the schadenfruede and cringe. Trust me.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Of course it is. We all knew this years before it came out.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m surprised anyone is even giving this a fair shake. Fuck that.

hatmoose

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Blizzard North and David Braeburn will be rolling in their graves.

Maybe this is the backstory of Diablo? Consumed by greed and seduced by the promise of easy riches, the once decent and honourable Blizzard falls to become a hideous mockery of its former self.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Do Blizzard not remember the absolute debacle that was the real money auction house for Diablo 3?

That was barely to the level of this shit and it was hated by the fans.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Blizzard might, but Activision either doesn't, or just doesn't care. Betting on the latter. Gotta get Kotick mo' money, no matter what.

Blizzard needs to be boycotted so they can hopefully be sold off, a la Bungie with Microsoft.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It's been calculated that you need to spent over $100k US dollars to fully max a character

Guess what? Some prick did just that and is now bitching that he is too high a level so has no one to play with.

I find spending $100k on a Neo Geo game retarded, but at least you have some physical rare object to show for your mental illness. To spend that much on micro-transactions? Lame.