2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
He won't be punished because he missed.

Perron did the same shit in the Blues-Avs series. Tried to take out Kadri after a goal but he missed and wasn't punished.

NHL is stupid.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Liked seeing Stamkos throw his hands after the game yesterday. Game 6 should be fun.
Dude seemed to handle it just fine, looked fine skating off the ice. ("You should see the other guy" :ROFLMAO: )

famicommander

15 Year Member
C'mon Avs
200.gif

famicommander

15 Year Member
One down, three to go.

Saturday is game 2 of the Finals and the decisive game 3 of the NLL Championship, Colorado Mammoth @ Buffalo Bandits. Can't wait.

Hopefully the Avs get Kadri and/or Cogliano back for game 3.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
One down, three to go.

Saturday is game 2 of the Finals and the decisive game 3 of the NLL Championship, Colorado Mammoth @ Buffalo Bandits. Can't wait.

Hopefully the Avs get Kadri and/or Cogliano back for game 3.
Is the NLL Championship on ESPN+? I'll have to re-up my sub for that and CFL. Lately I've been watching more AFL than anything else.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Andrew Cogliano was a full participant in practice today and is expected to play tomorrow night.

Nazem Kadri is expected to be back for game 3 or game 4.

They don't want to bring both guys back in the same game in case one or both has some kind of issue, so they're going to see how Cogliano looks and then try to bring back Kadri.

Either way, this is great news. Cogliano has 2 game winning goals this postseason and Kadri has been a monster.

famicommander

15 Year Member
5 on 5 unblocked shot chart
FVlYAebUsAEqn7V

This was the most one sided game in Stanley Cup Finals history.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I was listening to sports radio before game 1and they mentioned that Kroenke can be the first owner to win two pro sport championships in a single year. So far, it is looking good for him 👍

He should go all out and get bring some Arsenal players to play in MLS to try and win that one too.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I was listening to sports radio before game 1and they mentioned that Kroenke can be the first owner to win two pro sport championships in a single year. So far, it is looking good for him 👍

He should go all out and get bring some Arsenal players to play in MLS to try and win that one too.
He's already won 2 this year
Rams (NFL)
Mammoth (NLL)

Avs will be next.

Y'all just lucky the Nugs didn't have Murray and Porter.

As for the Rapids, meh, don't give a shit. It's soccer, and worse yet, it's MLS. At least the NLL can say they're the best lacrosse league on the planet. MLS isn't even top 10.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nazem Kadri and Andre Burakovsky both doubtful to play tonight for the Avs. That makes the forward group significantly less deep.

Probably roll something like
Landeskog/MacKinnon/Nichushkin
Rantanen/Compher/Lehkonen
Cogliano/Helm/O'Connor
Newhook/Sturm/Aube-Kubel

Ideally they roll
Landeskog/MacKinnon/Nichushkin
Rantanen/Kadri/Burakovsky
Lehkonen/Compher/Newhook
Cogliano/Helm/O'Connor

Gonna need 2 or more points from MacKinnon tonight I think.