7 months well spent.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I could very well be out of the CPS multi loop. Yesterday’s price isn’t today’s price; I just hadn’t realized they were so expensive these days. Mine was $475 shipped…but that was pre-covidz.
Yea bro, I've seen them go for over a G. $900 seems to be about the norm when they were out of stock for awhile but don't know about now.

I paid regular price for mine when paradise arcade shop first started selling them but that was a long time ago. I think they originally sold for under $400 I think.

Buying on the used market now, installed with B board, loaded sd card, and whatever extras are included like A board could fetch over a G.

Better off just slapping a Mister in your cab for those who want to run cps2.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
You saw what he did with that King of the Monsters proto (bragged for getting it for a song, trying to sell it high on FB) and still gotta ask if he's flipping? Might as well be his "y'all still mad?" moment here

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't know about you guys but I think the Tuna community has been brutally slandered by the treacherous @Digmac!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey Digmac, what's up homie, it's me LoneSage. I believe you. Don't let the bastards get you down.