2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Don't have ESPN, watching youtube blocky simulation. Don't think it works that well
Was doing yardwork and cooked dinner then I remembered the game.
Surprised to see 6-2, thought the AVS were going to steamroll them.
Don't understand how you go from 7-0 to this in one game.
Anyways I'm guessing they're going to lose, like five minutes left and that's a lot of goals for hockey for them to win or catch up.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
That was satisfying, hopefully Tampa can build off this

• Love
Reactions: wyo

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Darcy "Swiss Cheese" Kuemper.

Just start Francouz next game and the Avs will be fine. Still significantly out shot the Lightning.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
That was satisfying, hopefully Tampa can build off this
Depends on the severity of Kucherov's injury. He says he'll play tonight, but I wonder as to what percentage of healthy he is. Also, Point is still out.

famicommander

15 Year Member
There is reportedly a "high probability" that Nazem Kadri returns tonight for the Avalanche.

Huge if true.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Great game from Kuemper. Bednar was gutsy to start him again. I admit I wanted Francouz.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Watching the postgame interviews, Kuemper's eye still looks weird. I wonder if he'll have some kind of surgery in the offseason.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Tampa coach whining about a slow change which left the Avs with 6 on the ice. Declines to mention that Tampa actually had 7 on the ice at that time.
FV6T6NsX0AAa65z

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Oh ok, NOW they call Colorado for too many men on the ice. Hope Tampa can force game 7!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Rokken with Dokken! Love it.

It's not that I'm a Tampa fan really, but my dislike of the Avalanche runs deep and goes back to the 90s with that pussy Claude Lemiuex. The Nordiques should move back to Quebec where they belong. Eff the Avs.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Rokken with Dokken! Love it.

It's not that I'm a Tampa fan really, but my dislike of the Avalanche runs deep and goes back to the 90s with that pussy Claude Lemiuex. The Nordiques should move back to Quebec where they belong. Eff the Avs.
Kozlov taking out Foote two games prior is why Lemieux did what he did. It was a punk hit by Claude but it was pure retaliation.

Fuck the punk bitch ass Red Wings and all who like them.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Kozlov taking out Foote two games prior is why Lemieux did what he did. It was a punk hit by Claude but it was pure retaliation.

Fuck the punk bitch ass Red Wings and all who like them.

I still like you, I just don't like your Avs. So eff the Avs, but you're ok in my book. :D