Post Your Recent Purchases!

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Guys who like pussy?
Yes , i do have to admit that is the only thing I ever bought that my wife was genuinely excited about. But my son loves playing with it. Dino’s live in it. Or power rangers

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Is that that Shinobi-a-like game? Hmmmn... probably better than Ganryu, so perhaps that's why?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Is that that Shinobi-a-like game? Hmmmn... probably better than Ganryu, so perhaps that's why?
Pretty sure it's actually worse than Ganryu and he just has shit taste in games and an addiction to buying junk.

I'd be embarrassed to even have that on a shelf next to real games.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I don’t know if it’s a good game or not, very well could be, but to me it has the same bland art style as Final Vendetta, both games need more of an edgy/ gritty/ something aesthetic

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Why not? Have you played it?
I've seen enough to know it's trash. The dev was all over various retro gaming sites embarrassing himself for the past several years and never took any advice on how to make an actual competent game. It's tacky shovelware.

The real question is are you going to play it more than once before it sits on your shelf until you die?

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
You guys remember when the Shadow Gangs dev came to the forum to pimp his game? He was eviscerated, and demanded to speak with a mod so that he could tattle I guess. Then Rot told him to go fuck himself, and he never returned.

The guy did the same thing on multiple forums I remember, but this was the only place where he really got his ass handed to him. To be fair, the final product here looks much better than the gifs and screenshots he was showing while it was still in development.

Inshakoor

New Challenger
Another deal on eBay. Combined shipping saves the day once again. Anxious to try out the controller :)

Attachments

• 319B28A6-DAB5-48A3-982E-5C9C4E4455A2.jpeg
    319B28A6-DAB5-48A3-982E-5C9C4E4455A2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
The real Shadow Gangs fam have the $1,223 arcade version:

I love me some OG Shinobi, but I tried Shadow Gangs and I couldn't stomach getting any further than maybe halfway through stage 1.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
The real Shadow Gangs fam have the $1,223 arcade version:

I love me some OG Shinobi, but I tried Shadow Gangs and I couldn't stomach getting any further than maybe halfway through stage 1.

$1000 plus for this is a waste of money. It looks like a damn Android game.