Sun Shine / Block Paradise on eBay

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Over on a French forum, Atomikwave announced that NCI will no longer produce any boots and that he’s leaving the scene for good. Since Atomik owns this cart, and he’s leaving this stuff behind, he probably showed it off because it’ll never actually get released. I doubt he has any intention of doing anything with it if he’s done with being a part of the French scene. No incentive as it stands.

yori2004

n00b
Someone who commented on my Fun Fun Bros video said they found some more videos and images of Block Paradise on imgur:

Videos:
https://m.imgur.com/jcGgFnP
The pics and videos come from a japanese forum. Here's the page from Google cache: https://webcache.googleusercontent....on/1579531762/138-n+&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr

It starts in post 551 (03/01/2020).

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Had a look through that thread... makes no sense how some dude would have it and not realise what it is. But then, where did the videos come from?

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Over on a French forum, Atomikwave announced that NCI will no longer produce any boots and that he’s leaving the scene for good. Since Atomik owns this cart, and he’s leaving this stuff behind, he probably showed it off because it’ll never actually get released. I doubt he has any intention of doing anything with it if he’s done with being a part of the French scene. No incentive as it stands.
"Guys i'm totally quitting, buy my $300 bootleg before you miss out !"

yori2004

n00b
This forum is neogeo-system.com and is run by the guy who promised to release the rom of Super Volley Ball 94 and finally kept it for a future AES bootleg release. He also sells his own bootlegs and is very happy to have Atomikwave on this forum, as he attracts a lot of potential buyers. This forum is the HQ for fans of AES bootlegs.

Days before his annoucement, the creator of Neotris showed pics of his AES game. Atomikwave reacted to the pics and said that box and cart are the ones he designed (because of an unknown feature on the box). He accused the guy of stealing his stuff and his IPs. It appears that his supplier sold Atomikwave's boxes, shells and PCBs to the guy. He felt betrayed.

Days later, he wrote a message to announce that he leaves the neo-geo scene. He received dozens of comments from special people who thanked him for the work he's done for the Neo-geo community. At the same time, we learned that it will still be possible to buy NCI AES bootlegs on the Facebook group Neogeoaddicts, on Neogeo-system forum and also from some french retailers. This means nothing changes; except the fact he stopped writing bullshit on forums, like saying he has the prototype of Block Paradise while he only has a video from a japanese forum.

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll
Super Volley Ball 94 and Sunshine can someone ask them the NGH code just to even taste more the list?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
You may notice back than the game was scheduled for a late November (1990) release in both MVS and AES-rental format, as it was customary of the original NEO·GEO domestic Japan market.

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Chrisr appearance and a super shady $100k prototype.

Sounds about Neo-Geo.com.
Accident post.Sorry everyone i was away so long that i forgot how to delete unwanted Posts here...🙄 only thing i found ist edit..

Last edited:

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
This forum is neogeo-system.com and is run by the guy who promised to release the rom of Super Volley Ball 94 and finally kept it for a future AES bootleg release. He also sells his own bootlegs and is very happy to have Atomikwave on this forum, as he attracts a lot of potential buyers. This forum is the HQ for fans of AES bootlegs.

Days before his annoucement, the creator of Neotris showed pics of his AES game. Atomikwave reacted to the pics and said that box and cart are the ones he designed (because of an unknown feature on the box). He accused the guy of stealing his stuff and his IPs. It appears that his supplier sold Atomikwave's boxes, shells and PCBs to the guy. He felt betrayed.

Days later, he wrote a message to announce that he leaves the neo-geo scene. He received dozens of comments from special people who thanked him for the work he's done for the Neo-geo community. At the same time, we learned that it will still be possible to buy NCI AES bootlegs on the Facebook group Neogeoaddicts, on Neogeo-system forum and also from some french retailers. This means nothing changes; except the fact he stopped writing bullshit on forums, like saying he has the prototype of Block Paradise while he only has a video from a japanese forum.
So he complains that people are buying his bootlegged boxes and pcb's via anohter bootlegger ? He wants copyright on fake NG boxes?

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
He didn’t want to release Ghostlop. Read his interview about Ghostlop, dude. He said it was the biggest mistake he ever made, selling it off. He doesn’t want to share the meat & potatoes so to speak, the actual games.

Also, I shared more info on QP and Warlocks, the actual games, than Pitt did due to my translation work. If he really wanted to share the most info possible, there’s more things he could do.
you shoulda shared more of your tuna