Return of the US military draft in the future?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
if he makes a dumb post, it's not my fault. other than his bday thread, no stalking has been done. what am i supposed to do when he says terminator is generic and boring???

I'm just checking that you aren't logging in to the site, navigating to his user page, and searching his recent posts...

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I'm just checking that you aren't logging in to the site, navigating to his user page, and searching his recent posts...
lol thanks, i don't need policing. when i see a post by him pop up under "latest posts" i check it out. if it's dumb, i respond.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nah. Nah nah nah. That is a reddit thing. We don't do that here.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Sounds great! Whatever will get these damn kids off my lawn. (y)

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
lol thanks, i don't need policing. when i see a post by him pop up under "latest posts" i check it out. if it's dumb, i respond.

Look at your avatar homie, if I was policing you you'd have been shot at least 17 times. Come on now.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Pelosi visit to Taiwan ruffled some Chinese feathers ….
Drones will be saving lives and money for the us military

US kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in drone strike in Afghanistan​

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Look up the R9X missile they used to kill him. Motherfucker doesn’t explode conventionally but deploys like 6 huge ass razor blades to murder the target. Crazy.