No toilet paper

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Realized today it's been over a year, so I thought I would make a post. What is " No toilet paper"? It's the concept of using little to no toilet paper to build better arsehole oil equilibrium and health. Essentially, Stop leeching your arsehole of natural oils, and it will stop overproducing them... I first heard of "No toilet paper" in Somalia. Might have been a destitute drug addict. It was still heavy Covid lockdown, so I figured I would check this out. I've always had very oily underpants at the end of the day. I washed my medium sized off white arsehole every day or I just felt gross. I came to the realization that wiping my entire anus, then shitting out of it every day seemed very unnatural. Especially with store bought toilet paper. So I stopped....

The first month was not great. I tried just using my butt cheeks, and they would stick together. Then I started using some talcum powder every few days or after a sweaty workout. It only took a month before I could go days without speaking to another person. It was about 3 months before I had the confidence to go to my barber without caring about him crying while he cut my hair.

Now it's been a year. I still use a spot of talc when needed, but it's much less. My phone almost never rings. I also stopped using prostitutes because one choked to death on her own puke. The natural texture holds itself in place much better now. I told my friends, and asked them to mention if shit looked like it was everywhere. Everyone knew.

Is this all nonsense? Maybe. I feel a lot better about my butthole health, and I'd rather not be in an endless cycle of wiping and shitting, wiping and shitting.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Realized today it's been over a year, so I thought I would make a post. What is " No toilet paper"? It's the concept of using little to no toilet paper to build better arsehole oil equilibrium and health. Essentially, Stop leeching your arsehole of natural oils, and it will stop overproducing them... I first heard of "No toilet paper" in Somalia. Might have been a destitute drug addict. It was still heavy Covid lockdown, so I figured I would check this out. I've always had very oily underpants at the end of the day. I washed my medium sized off white arsehole every day or I just felt gross. I came to the realization that wiping my entire anus, then shitting out of it every day seemed very unnatural. Especially with store bought toilet paper. So I stopped....

The first month was not great. I tried just using my butt cheeks, and they would stick together. Then I started using some talcum powder every few days or after a sweaty workout. It only took a month before I could go days without speaking to another person. It was about 3 months before I had the confidence to go to my barber without caring about him crying while he cut my hair.

Now it's been a year. I still use a spot of talc when needed, but it's much less. My phone almost never rings. I also stopped using prostitutes because one choked to death on her own puke. The natural texture holds itself in place much better now. I told my friends, and asked them to mention if shit looked like it was everywhere. Everyone knew.

Is this all nonsense? Maybe. I feel a lot better about my butthole health, and I'd rather not be in an endless cycle of wiping and shitting, wiping and shitting.

tl dr but it’s ok I got the gist of it - @StevenK likes gay shit dick sex.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You joke but there are places where they only use bidets (or butt blasters) and no paper.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Bidets have been around for ages, you're a Euro wanker for crying out loud.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Ask your friends how they wipe. be amazed by the variety.....
Some people treat it like a secret method.

Also, I don't need to wipe. My Poo is in awe of my Shampoo.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I mean, even if you use a bidet, you should still wipe once. Gets any stragglers and prevents you from sitting in wet drawers for the next hour.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Yeah we got one of those fancy all-in-one motherfuckers with the heated seat, water temp control, nightlight, etc. a couple of years ago. Truly how the 1% shits.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
One thing about bidets that makes me uncomfortable is the idea that the sprayer is dirty

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
One thing about bidets that makes me uncomfortable is the idea that the sprayer is dirty
Valid viewpoint, but just like any other household appliance that is used for any bodily function - it's best to keep it clean regularly. Most if not all bidets have an option to clean the sprayer. Ours just comes out as if it were gonna do its thing, but doesn't actually spray anything. Allows for a easy cleaning. We just do it when we clean the toilet, once a year.

lol jk, we clean it regularly :D

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I went to this small brunch place in SanFran last year. Very small place. Single bathroom.
You walked in, and the lid opened up automatically. Had a nice warm glow light. Pretty sure it had scent dispenser too. Fully kitted toilet. I wish I would have recorded the model. I walked back to the table, and told my friend he needed to go to the bathroom. He commented, that was a very odd thing to say, but came back just as excited.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I can't wait for the day I get one of those Japanese Toto mega butt blaster / sound of doves playing / rave lightshow toilets. I might never leave the bathroom.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
A few people in my high school class went to Africa for summer break. They remarked that they didn't use toilet paper...only bleach. As a result, everyone's hands were extremely dry and cracked and, everyone reaked of bleach.

Jon

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I wash my ass every time I shit. It’s so clean you could eat off it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
#toto_gang
Self cleaning wand, a remote with more functions than my TV remote, heated seat…there’s a button for vag spray. Gets all the sand right out of mine. XD

It’s a revelation; I try to not poop anywhere but home now.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
If you stop using shampoo on your butthole hairs, the natural oil production will resume and things will slide out cleaner even without hitting the Metamucil.