Actress Anne Heche (pretty much) dead at 53.........after a coke fueled bender behind the wheel!?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sad, tragic news. I guess all we can hope at this point is she was intoxicated enough that she had no idea what happened

She was at least awake after the accident happened, brain injuries are funny. I think she only became comatose after she arrived at the hospital.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Is this going on now?
Last time I checked into it I read that something like 90% of all donors end up being a play toy for pre-med school students.
No thanks, when it's cold out or I'm not in the mood I'm hung like a baby. They say there's a 35% difference for more men in size difference
between flacid and erect, I'm more like 80%.

I just Googled it, if you go out violently there's a good chance you'll have a priapism.
Oh well not worth the odds to me and not how I want my meatsacs final moments to be.

Bro, what the fuck are you talking about?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Stupid way to die. She had a 20 year old kid and a 13 year old.

I liked Six Days and Seven Nights in the summer after 4th grade. That was 24 years ago. That's the extent of my knowledge of her.

What a dumb way to go.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Bro, what the fuck are you talking about?
Yeah, this was on odd one. I think he's saying he wouldn't want his dick being studied because it's small when it's floppy and he doesn't want to be embarassed, dead, in front of med students.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yeah, this was on odd one. I think he's saying he wouldn't want his dick being studied because it's small when it's floppy and he doesn't want to be embarassed, dead, in front of med students.
giphy.gif

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Indeed.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I can't believe this is even a thread, when we got nothing for Roger E Mosely a month ago. TC from Magnum PI, one of the greatest television shows of the 1980s, if not ever.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Roger Mosely was a standup dude too... unlike this literal and figurative car wreck.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Roger Mosely was a standup dude too... unlike this literal and figurative car wreck.
Word. He flew Magnum's mooching ass all over the place, mentored and coached kids and was a goddamn war hero.

Last edited:

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Cat fight was pretty good (quirky still entertaining). May she Rest In Peace and I’m glad she didn’t kill anyone