CPS3 multi set up -- mobo, case, drive, darksoft card and disc, sfiii 2nd impact disc and security cart

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm selling a ready to go CPS3 multi set up. Looking for $1500 PP FF shipped to the lower 48. Not interested in shipping international or HI/AK (sorry bros). Includes:

• CPS3 mobo
  • CPS3 mobo steel case (I think this is the original case, not a special repro or anything)
  • Enough memory to play all the games--enough original memory to play 2nd Impact and then a repro 128 stick installed to play 3rd Strike and anything else
  • Original disc drive and cables
  • Darksoft security cart (not sure which version)
  • Burned boot CD to flash any of the games (can't remember where I got the img for the CD, so I recommend copying it once you get it unless you don't mind hunting around online)
  • Original SFIII 2nd Impact disc
  • Original SFIII 2nd Impact security cart (don't have the tools to open it, but stick says battery was replaced in 2011. I recommend opening it once you receive it and replacing or removing the battery. Apparently 2nd Impact carts work even without the battery due to Capcom error)
Here's video of it running through a retrotink and has supergun (not included) which includes some video of the unit itself:

:timid::timid::timid::timid:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
On the off chance you sell case separately / if buyer doesn't want it, I'd gladly buy it