Suikoden 1&2 remaster announcement and silent 2 remake

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yeah there those rumors a new silent hill was coming or a mgs remake but instead this.The most good i see is way to play suikoden II legit given original copies have become too collectible.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
I'm a Suikoden uber fan, and recently played through the first two games for the who knows how many times. After watching the trailer...these remasters look fine. The sound effects are weird compared to the originals, though. At least they didn't butcher the actual character sprites, and it looks like they added animations for diagonal running which wasn't a thing in the originals. At the end of the day, money talks so I'll probably buy it just to show my support. :)

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Playing a Silent Hill game at my age would most likely result in my permanent institutionalization so while I’m not a huge fan of Suikoden this is more up my street.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this is great for the people that never played; however, I'm never going to go back to these games.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Seems like fans are on pins and needles because Bloober Team is developing the remake. I've never played one of their horror games, but they aren't well regarded. In an even more bonkers move, the new Silent Hill movie is being made by the team that made the first one. 🧐

While I'm glad Konami is doing actual video game related things rather than pimping out their IP to pachinko machines, these choices are a little baffling. I'll wait to pass judgement until I get my hands on the game and see the movie. Let's say I'm cautiously optimistic.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Cool I'm pumped, loved the original and I hope they do it justice. If it turns out well I hope they do SH3 next, in fact I really wouldn't mind a redo of 1.