awbacon's thread of console videos that will make some of you happy, some of you angry

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
(y)
Curious more than interesting, but suits your channel well.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
i don't like that you don't sound like al bundy

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

cause why not do a full series retrospective

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

Castlevania finds 8 more bits
Gotta love that belmont strut which shows how there clan suffers from constipation.
Still for the traditional castlevania part four is one of my favorites due to how well simon controls.
:LOL:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Gotta love that belmont strut which shows how there clan suffers from constipation.
Still for the traditional castlevania part four is one of my favorites due to how well simon controls.
:LOL:
I mean you tell ME when you have time to take a shit when you are constantly under attack by the forces of Dracula. "Hold on one sec Fleamen...I gotta go behind this tombstone and drop a log"

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
You just helped me realize I have not tapped into the MIDI library of the X68000. Made a quick Floppy Album of this game.
Here's some esoteric media for Esoterica.

Haha I am into it

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I was saying that as a joke, but I do find the 64 version charming in its own way. I never played the semi-sequel / updated rerelease that came out a year or two later.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Not sure if I’d enjoy them now, but don’t forget how shitty early 3d games where. We knew no better.

ChoAniki

n00b
Not sure if I’d enjoy them now, but don’t forget how shitty early 3d games where. We knew no better.
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness was fine, I had fun with it but there are problems. Doesn't helped either that Castlevania SotN came before and in general the Castlevania franchise is highly regarded. So releasing a ok game was like releasing a huge pile of shit.

High expectation can ruin a game and you cant really enjoy for what it is and what it goes for. For me it's Castlevania SotN, heard just the highest praise and I liked the world and music a lot but in the end it was just a good experience but not one of the best games ever made for me (I enjoy metroidvanias from time to time and Super Metroid is one of my favorite Snes games).