Happy Halloween 2022

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Eat some candy, go to a party, watch a scary movie, play some Splatterhouse or something!

1667225054047.jpg

1667184098532.jpg

1666226387411.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Cheers!

Kids are excited, going to zombie them up after work here shortly.

Reactions: @M

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I don't know how it works where everyone else is but here....

So there is just one street into the neighborhood. It gets jammed packed and lined with parked cars where it is hard to get in or out because people come from all over the area to bring their little heathen kids to the neighborhood. Then the little monsters all run through your yard, it's rained all day, so it's a nice mush that they destroy. Followed by them stomping muddy footprints up your porch and then kicking your door until you can get to it to run the little bastards off.

The ones who can't find parking places just cruse the street real slow blocking traffic as their kids go along from house to house, or they just park in your driveway or otherwise block it until you force them to move.

There are very few kids that live down here, and I know some of the ones who come are because their grandparents are here, but the vast majority of little shits are just shuttled in. The parents haul the kids from one neighborhood to the next all over town until they have enough candy to not have to feed the fat little turds for a few months.

• Wow
Reactions: @M

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
We never get any trick or treaters (even though we've given out full-sized candy bars the last 5 years). Some of it is just the demographics in our neighborhood but our driveway being hot fucking garbage probably doesn't help. Still, it means I get to chomp on Reese's Cups and Kit-Kats throughout November.

Halloween's the one day out of the year my wife gets to dress up the dog so here she is. Needless to say, the dog isn't thrilled (there's a wig but she shakes it off long before my wife can take any pictures).

10162022_dogcostume.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
We’re back from trick or treating. Modest haul, we only go to 2 or 3 streets.

Beautiful weather tonight though...perfect weather for an evening stroll.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't know how it works where everyone else is but here....

So there is just one street into the neighborhood. It gets jammed packed and lined with parked cars where it is hard to get in or out because people come from all over the area to bring their little heathen kids to the neighborhood. Then the little monsters all run through your yard, it's rained all day, so it's a nice mush that they destroy. Followed by them stomping muddy footprints up your porch and then kicking your door until you can get to it to run the little bastards off.

The ones who can't find parking places just cruse the street real slow blocking traffic as their kids go along from house to house, or they just park in your driveway or otherwise block it until you force them to move.

There are very few kids that live down here, and I know some of the ones who come are because their grandparents are here, but the vast majority of little shits are just shuttled in. The parents haul the kids from one neighborhood to the next all over town until they have enough candy to not have to feed the fat little turds for a few months.
Jesus Christ man, this post reads like a 500 year old man wrote it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Dude it sounded like a childless woman virgin wrote it.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
No Trick or Treaters at my place, which is the norm, as I live out on the edge of town and most of my neighbors' kids grew up and moved away many years ago. At least local kids here had nice weather for Trick or Treating, it's warm again and all of the snow from my contribution to the autumn photos thread melted.

1667229518496.jpg

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Got drunk in the front yard. Built a fire, caught more than a few leaves in my yard on fire from previously mentioned fire's embers. Gave out only half the candy we bought, ughhhhh.

Talked to some neighbors, some I already knew, some I already knew but couldn't remember their names, and met some new neighbors.

Kids brought home a sackful of candy that will sit in the closet for a year.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
WTF is wrong with your kids. they should finish the sack in a night and the next day.

WTF is wrong with your sperm. You can't finish in the sack at night and just jack it the next day.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Good halloween, weather stayed off untill no trick or treaters. think we won best house again of the neighbourhood by all the comments given. some great costumes.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Good Halloween here too, it was a mild evening and there were lots of kids around in really cool costumes, one was dressed as a helicopter with lights and moving blades on top of his head, told the little guy that he looked like Airwolf but he didn't know what I was talking about...

The missus and I watched a couple of movies like the first Hammer Films Dracula, Anacondas (a not too shabby 2004 release), Sleepy Hollow, Halloween and Rats In A Train (crappy Chinese CGI fest), among others.

Food-wise we had pumpkin pie and soup and of course a ton of sweet and salty snacks, among them Ritter Sport chocolate with salted peanuts. Usually I'm not a big fan of that salted nuts stuff but the chocolate was friggin' tasty, woosh and the bar was gone. A++, will buy again.