Visco collection coming soon

Qbyte that is releasing the breakers collection and apparently Rage of The dragons (although they didnt mention it in their showcase of upcoming releases) are releasing 7 of the visco neo geo games on all the games consoles.
Personally i rather they had mixed it up and released some of visco non neo-geo games too or a drift out collection.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
QUByte and Piko: a match made in garbage heaven. I can't believe they had the audacity to release that Thunderbolt collection, two shitty unlicensed Taiwanese trash shmups that make Sachen games look like a triple-A release.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm only excited for Neo Drift Out. I really hope they don't fuck it up somehow

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm only excited for neo Drift put. I really hope they don't fuck it up somehow

We gotta play Drift Out: the Hard Order. You going to white castle’s in a couple of weeks?
I could bring it.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Exciting stuff for the 10 people that are going to buy it.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
And this is how we get Neo Drift Out, one of the greatests top-down racing games, re-released instead of Hamster handling the job via Arcade Archives? Man, Guess this is what happens when you ask a monkey's pawn your wish.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rage of the Dragons is getting re-released for Neo Geo

Uh.... ok... didn't see that coming.

The question I'd ask is, is the cart going to be of the same quality as the original SNK era games, or is it just going to be a rom chip on a pcb board made to look like a original AES cart - a la NCI repros?

A quick search of blaze pro brings up an ant spray and / or bed bug killer.

Promising.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Would love to see that game get a good re-release on modern platforms with rollback netcode like Breakers did.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Uh.... ok... didn't see that coming.

The question I'd ask is, is the cart going to be of the same quality as the original SNK era games, or is it just going to be a rom chip on a pcb board made to look like a original AES cart - a la NCI repros?

Promising.

It will be of modern construction. There won’t be a dozen ROM chips in it.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It will be of modern construction. There won’t be a dozen ROM chips in it.
I didn't really think for one minute it would be anything less... Would that make it a lesser product though?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I was reading earlier that they’ve sold their 4th pre order for this.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member

That's the same bunch that published the SNES game Unholy Night. They're also behind the Super UFO Pro 8, a dogshit flash cart that runs firmware straight out of the Super UFO floppy drive copier from the 90's. Seems like they also released some other knockoff shit like bootleg Action Replays for PS1.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
That's the same bunch that published the SNES game Unholy Night. They're also behind the Super UFO Pro 8, a dogshit flash cart that runs firmware straight out of the Super UFO floppy drive copier from the 90's. Seems like they also released some other knockoff shit like bootleg Action Replays for PS1.

Like I said... promising.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I didn't really think for one minute it would be anything less... Would that make it a lesser product though?

Nope. Not if they do it right. Maybe it will turn out to be something reflashable even. Luckily I have an OG so I don’t give a crap. This game getting some attention is a good thing in general.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Wouldn’t a re-release of Neo Drift Out require paying licensing fees to three different car companies?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Blazepro is not really known for their quality builds or hardware. *meh*

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I swear. Unholy Night would have been a better game on Neo Geo... if it was ported by a more competent team.