WTB: Shock Troopers 1 MVS and Crossed Swords MVS

ChoAniki

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, wanted to start my collection with these two, Neo Turf Masters is on the way :D. Don't care too much about label or cartridge condition as long it's reflected in the price. Just loose cartridges, doesn't matter which region as long the prices aren't too much higher.

Would pay for Shock Troopers about 80€-100€ and Crossed Swords about 150€-200€ in good condition. When I'm lowballing please tell me, didn't found too much for Crossed Swords.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Germany :D.

Marcel

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've got Shock Troopers, shipping from Italy, but you don't have PM priviledges so I can't send you a message. Anyway, if you want to write me a mail address here, we can continue that way (but only if it's OK with the mods).

ChoAniki

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got Shock Troopers, shipping from Italy, but you don't have PM priviledges so I can't send you a message. Anyway, if you want to write me a mail address here, we can continue that way (but only if it's OK with the mods).
Oh alright, I understand. Don't know how the get PM priviledges. I'm still fairly new here so I could understand when it would be denied.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Oh alright, I understand. Don't know how the get PM priviledges. I'm still fairly new here so I could understand when it would be denied.
You just need to partecipate more in the forums, with real and "meaningful" posts of course, not just emoticons or one word replies to increase the post count 😉

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Normally you shouldn't have market access without PM privileges. You need to participate to scoop. Ask CORY or Tak in the chat maybe they make an exception for you.

ChoAniki

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just need to partecipate more in the forums, with real and "meaningful" posts of course, not just emoticons or one word replies to increase the post count 😉
Yeah, last three weeks I wasnt really active because I got a girlfriend outta the blue, I think thats a good excuse xD. Get my CMVS next week and I need to get my Neo Turf Masters from the packingstation. Overall im more of the silent reader then who posts a lot but I still try to write when I have something to say. When I need to post a lot more then its fine in my book, I dont make the rules.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yeah, last three weeks I wasnt really active because I got a girlfriend outta the blue, I think thats a good excuse xD. Get my CMVS next week and I need to get my Neo Turf Masters from the packingstation. Overall im more of the silent reader then who posts a lot but I still try to write when I have something to say. When I need to post a lot more then its fine in my book, I dont make the rules.
Too bad you already got Neo Turf Masters, I had one of those too 😁 - great choice as a first cart, anyway... one of the best titles on the Neo.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Too bad, I could've made you a good price (but congrats for the purchase anyway). 😉 Did you find it outside the forum, if I may ask?

ChoAniki

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad, I could've made you a good price (but congrats for the purchase anyway). 😉 Did you find it outside the forum, if I may ask?
Yeah, sorry. I would ask you but I don't know when I get the privileges for PMs and don't want to wait until then because I wanted to play the game really badly. I purchased it on Facebook from an Admin from Neo Geo Europe.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yeah, sorry. I would ask you but I don't know when I get the privileges for PMs and don't want to wait until then because I wanted to play the game really badly. I purchased it on Facebook from an Admin from Neo Geo Europe.
No prob, I understand. 👍 If you get your PM priviledges and start lookin' for other carts, send me a message (I've got more titles that I can sell). Cheers!