Quinnspiracy/Gamergate

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
What a cry baby cunt. She just needs to wear some non-dyke clothes and get the Jewy nose fixed up and she might be able to get some dick that she desperately needs. If she thinks it's tough to be whatever it is she's moaning about she should spend a day in tasuke's shoes and see what real oppression is.

This is harsh, and counter productive to the discussion. It also pretty much justifies her and other SJW's views about gamers.

About USU, she paints it as them refusing to protect her. In reality (coming from a Utahn), it's about the school not being about to limit people with Concealed Carry permits from venues due to state law. Utah law prohibits any organization from preventing legal permit holders from using said permits.

Hell, Utah is an open carry state. You could walk the street with an AR, legally. For her to think that she was being discriminated against is ridiculous, and goes to sho how much self victimizing is going on.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I'm so happy I don't know who any of these people are.

Side note though, contrary to what movies and TV have painted of what defines a feminist...feminism and gender equality are the same thing. Of course you will always have extremists in any movement or ideology that ruin it for everyone. Hell, men can be feminists.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Spoon quit deleting your posts, I hate that shit, there's nothing anyone here can say to offend me or hurt my feelings, speak your mind bro, even if it means calling me a faggotass pussy. Your posts are the best on this forum and it's a pity not to read them, no matter the content.

I tried to add a stupid gif to my response and instead some unremovable pic attatchment came up so I just wiped the post.
No loss, I promise.

Though I AM kinda miffed that you're (once again) painting this place as a haven for fat, cunty, woman haters.
I'm sure it applies to some of us....some of the time.... but many of us actually ARE having a civil discussion here without "losing our shit" or "taking this shit way too seriously" or hating women.

And even among the more offensive things being said here, I bet you most of it is for a few cheap laughs and little else.

Whether or not it's actually funny is another matter altogether.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The folks that know me, and Lem is one of them, all know that I am actually pretty whipped when it comes to females and especially the ones in my family. I just get annoyed with that chick after watching the video but give her complete props for making all the cash she can. The guys I talked to while my girlfriend was going through that horrible time and even now that it's gotten better know I'm a petty big sissy when it comes to treatment and recognizing equality.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
The folks that know me, and Lem is one of them, all know that I am actually pretty whipped when it comes to females and especially the ones in my family. I just get annoyed with that chick after watching the video but give her complete props for making all the cash she can. The guys I talked to while my girlfriend was going through that horrible time and even now that it's gotten better know I'm a petty big sissy when it comes to treatment and recognizing equality.

Bingo, this is a cash grab for her, nothing more. I don't think people like Susan B Anthony would have concerned themselves with just pointing out how wrong people are, they would have done (and did do) everything they could to change the status quo, and not JUST spark discussion.

kezzey's videos haven't done that, she's pointed out how "awful" men are and blocked comments on them, all the while asking for more and more $.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I commented on a friend's post a couple days ago that I didn't like Sarkeesian. I said nothing more than that, just that I didn't like her. Sure enough, some dude posted a novel of hatred at me about how terrible I am for not supporting Anita. What the fuck? If I posted that I don't like literally any other human being on Earth other than Anita or some similar feminist, nobody would give a fuck, but these gamer feminists are out for blood. What's wrong with these people? I don't like her ridiculous whiny videos about how sexist it is to save the Princess in Mario games. What a dirtbag I am.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Can we just stop bumping this horrible shit thread just because that greedy jewy cunt feels threatend again or whatever? Thanks.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Can we just stop bumping this horrible shit thread just because that greedy jewy cunt feels threatend again or whatever? Thanks.

Yeah, why did you bump it again anyway? You should have just let it die after I weighed in.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm so tired of this subject. I wish it would go away. at this point who the hell even cares anymore.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I commented on a friend's post a couple days ago that I didn't like Sarkeesian. I said nothing more than that, just that I didn't like her. Sure enough, some dude posted a novel of hatred at me about how terrible I am for not supporting Anita. What the fuck? If I posted that I don't like literally any other human being on Earth other than Anita or some similar feminist, nobody would give a fuck, but these gamer feminists are out for blood. What's wrong with these people? I don't like her ridiculous whiny videos about how sexist it is to save the Princess in Mario games. What a dirtbag I am.

They, and Sarkeesian, want people to think of them as progressive, thoughtful, insightful, smart people. Rather than thinking of something original, they just hop onto this bandwagon. I don't think Anita is doing this just for the money. I think she's doing it for the attention more than anything, and sending her threats is playing to her ego.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I have to disagree with some of you guys because I think these feminists aren't that bad looking at all. Any chance Sarkeesian is a closet freak like Zoe Quinn?

A bit off topic, but I remember the outrage people had on youtube when "gamergirls" (or something close to that name) magazine was coming out because they felt it was portraying a negative image of video games and gamers. Some people attacked the girls themselves calling them sluts and a bunch of other names. I didn't see what the big deal was, but I felt it detracted from people's arguments when they resorted to attacking the people themselves as opposed to their argument. I kind of feel this is what is going on here to an extent. When people use personal attacks it takes away from the very valid points that are made about the shortcomings in what these feminists claim.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If the headline is true then the attacker is clearly a mentally deficient imbecile.