Wow.....just......wow....

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
So if I put a VCR in front of them how would they react.

They probably wouldn't know how to use it, let alone attach it to the television with anything other than HDMI.

I believe there is a slice of generation of Gen Z who are more or less almost completely technology illiterate with respect to anything that goes deeper than a surface level. They can use a smartphone, tablet, etc - if they're lucky they might be able to type on a QWERTY keyboard. Other than that, they're fucked.

Everything they have ever had to use is so watered down, so dumbed down, that they believe technology "just works."

How many people do you know that believe WiFi is synonymous with the internet, or even know what a computer network is?

Modern technology replaced older technology at such a rapid pace, and with such superior fidelity, ease of use, and quality that even older folk who knew how to use older technology got rid of it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
He seems way too old to be that stupid...but here we are.

This video is just clickbait. All the comments stating "yes, everyone knew this" and otherwise engaging with the video only serve to promote the video via the algorithm. The fact that we've all watched it, even though we think the creator is a fucktard is...more views, clicks, ad revenue, etc. Content creators tell you to "make a comment" in video because engagement=future views.

WE'VE BEEN HAD.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
This video is just clickbait. All the comments stating "yes, everyone knew this" and otherwise engaging with the video only serve to promote the video via the algorithm. The fact that we've all watched it, even though we think the creator is a fucktard is...more views, clicks, ad revenue, etc. Content creators tell you to "make a comment" in video because engagement=future views.

WE'VE BEEN HAD.
goddammit

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's a secret didn't you know? lol What's next a video on how you can put a PS2 or DC disc into a PC cd/dvd drive and there's sometimes pictures and other easter eggs? Talk about running out of ideas...

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Only some of the first Gen ps1 games were Redbook. These are dumb videos though, I agree we're all getting baited into watching them. The modern day rick roll.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
If I had to start a Youtube channel I'd make one where I only review PSN shovelware.

"Now for some 'I am Bread' action followed by Goat Simulator, and finally some BDSM - Big Deadly Satanic Massacre!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
bet thats a mindblowing revelation for every ten year old watching it.

bitches don't know about my sotn hidden track