awbacon's thread of console videos that will make some of you happy, some of you angry

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I meant you? Trim your claws nerd
lol thats a LONG nail? Man you will find anything to hate. Gonna enter you into the Player Haters Ball this year
chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

"Kernow...for hating everything, all the time, for all time"

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Um... damn. I remember the NES game, but I have zero memory of a SNES Tiny Toons...
I even remember the unreleased ROM of Tiny Toons on the Jaguar.

The colors are just amazing.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm all about the Genesis version. Lower meg count, but great soundtrack and classic 2D stage style. The SNES version is all set pieces, and too easy.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Great video. This was one of my favorite snes games when I was younger. Used to replay the football level over and over, trying to score on the kickoff
The football level is awesome. Unique and breaks up the platforming for a nice diversion

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Um... damn. I remember the NES game, but I have zero memory of a SNES Tiny Toons...
I even remember the unreleased ROM of Tiny Toons on the Jaguar.

The colors are just amazing.
Konami knew color in the 16 bit era, both arcade and home console. Their artists were great in there era

Wonder how the art is on their pachislot games now 😂

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
So who's doing the translation? Apocalypse abandoned it and I've tried to contact him to see if I could continue the project (or at least get some help to do so) and he wont respond. Then he left the Arcade-Projects site a while back. I have a feeling the jumbled French to English version you have in the video is his as it wasn't finished.

And we all know Deuce just shoved his translation up his ass, so that ain't comin out.