MISTer FPGA?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Out Run Beta is out for Jotego patreon members. Public release incoming.
It's great he's working on it, but from reading his update it sounds like a tough one. The beta is working but not done. Hopefully people test and he is able to keep making progress. I don't have time to play finished games, let alone be a beta tester, so I think I'll steer clear for now.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It's great he's working on it, but from reading his update it sounds like a tough one. The beta is working but not done. Hopefully people test and he is able to keep making progress. I don't have time to play finished games, let alone be a beta tester, so I think I'll steer clear for now.
I tried it last night for like 15 minutes. It’s not bad. Def needs more work but it’s a beta so what’s there is impressive.

Once it’s out playing with a wheel and pedal set will be awesome

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I got my Ironclad Plus today. Got it set up and working. So far, it's awesome!

AAKgnpQl.jpg

Here it is mostly hooked into my case

b4KnQmgl.jpg

And done

Yd5bEpkl.jpg

Since I have it in a cab, I turned on arcade mode by hitting the config button 7 times. You gotta do this very fast. I didn't think it was working, but after trying it many times, I realized very fast was the ticket (all seven clicks in under say a second or two). Now whenever my cab comes on, the MiSTer comes on automatically.

I have two cabs, so got two of these things.

So far, really dig it.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I just want cps3 and pgm. That will make the mister complete for me. I know cps3 is coming, and pgm is rumored.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
So whos got the most data crammed onto their mister? Im over 3TB currently and fully expect to hit 4 once i add some more DOS games and once jaguar and hopefully 3DO cores release. Still need to add atari 800xl and maybe mac os as well, though im not sure what I would even do with the mac core.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
My mister data game is weak so far. I have a 1TB drive hooked up and it is about half full. I have been selective about the ISOs I load for the CD systems.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Ive got a 256gb SD card in mine and its nowhere near full.

Its mainly got Arcade/NES/MS/Gen/CD/SNES/TG16/CD games in it, with some of the SNES MSU games, and a handfull of PSX games. Since the Saturn core is still in alpha I only have like 3 games in there to test it when its updated.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Lol i have full sets for every core i set up. Realized i need pc-88 shit too, better get to work…