Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
giphy.gif

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, a peaceful time and all the fun in the world. Cheers to you asshats and stay how you are, wouldn't want it any other way.

Love,

Tak & the neo-geo.com crew

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas guys, hope everyone gets to spend quality time with their families and enjoy the good times. Be safe and take care guys.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Well it's that time of the year I get visited by those 4 damn ghost, but this year I got a proton pack ready for them.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Merry Chrysler! We are effectively snowed in, so it's perfect.
Really? It's tough to say what Auburn Hills got because of the winds. Maybe an inch would be my guess but it's warming up to the teens at least.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Really? It's tough to say what Auburn Hills got because of the winds. Maybe an inch would be my guess but it's warming up to the teens at least.
Nice. I'm over in Muskegon (not Lansing anymore) and the lake effect had slacked off for a few years. We probably have over a foot or so and it's been about 10 degrees or so for a while. We're all good though, full chest freezer and a generator I truly hope I don't need 😅

Reactions: Syn

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I guarantee you that Earthquake would be a Grinch-level douche during Christmas in SNK land...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Awesome pic, Sage, that's what I should have used in the first post instead.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Merry Christmas everyone 21 degrees in Florida is insane. Stay warm and stay your asses home.