Neo Geo Guitar MOD.

jueGAME

n00b
Something I made a couple of months ago.
The guitar is an old samick from the 90´s (Korean design, indonesian made) owned by me since 96.
I design everything. Lasercutting, vectors, glued, printing, test, wiring and final test.
If you want something done for your mancave send DM.

05.pngZHPK52D.png

WGzVaKi.png

Attachments

• mKVyyga.png
    mKVyyga.png
    803.6 KB · Views: 1

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I like that you didn't go overboard with the design (like adding game characters and such)... simple is always good, and the red + japanese white logo match really well. 👍

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
isn't that just going to get...picked away?

Well, traditionally one would use a clear substrate and back paint it and in that situation, no. It lasts forever.

I can’t tell from the post what this was made out of or how the graphics are applied.

jueGAME

n00b
Well, traditionally one would use a clear substrate and back paint it and in that situation, no. It lasts forever.

I can’t tell from the post what this was made out of or how the graphics are applied.
Is made from red acryllic. 3 mm wide. The graphic is protected with a semiclear coat and printed over and adhesive semi-gloss material.

jueGAME

n00b
I like that you didn't go overboard with the design (like adding game characters and such)... simple is always good, and the red + japanese white logo match really well. 👍
Thank you. I went that route too. . . on digital. But I wanted a balance. Like something you can get from a real store in japan. Still is a work in progress. I want to replace the buttons, and the back faceplate. But that is a post for another day.