WTB: Bare bones PC Engine with controller

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
My poorly modded TG16 finally bit the dust. I am hoping to find a reasonable deal on a bare bones PC Engine with a controller. I don't care if it is ugly, as long as it works. It does not need to be AV modded either. Please shoot me a PM if you have one you are looking to find a new home for. Thanks for looking.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My poorly modded TG16 finally bit the dust. I am hoping to find a reasonable deal on a bare bones PC Engine with a controller. I don't care if it is ugly, as long as it works. It does not need to be AV modded either. Please shoot me a PM if you have one you are looking to find a new home for. Thanks for looking.
What are you going to do with the TG16?

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I finally got around to removing the bad AV mod and I am using one of the RGBS Video Boosters from ebay for $20 in a 3d printed case for output. It works well enough but also has a ram issue that I have not figured out yet though. Are you looking for a parts tg16 ? The cartridge connector is also badly worked over. It works but isn't pretty.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I finally got around to removing the bad AV mod and I am using one of the RGBS Video Boosters from ebay for $20 in a 3d printed case for output. It works well enough but also has a ram issue that I have not figured out yet though. Are you looking for a parts tg16 ? The cartridge connector is also badly worked over. It works but isn't pretty.

Could you share pictures? This botched TG16 sounds oddly familiar.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
It was a really ugly ass mod I did a long time ago. It has already been removed so there is really nothing to look at any more. The only thing to still see are the holes drilled on the right side of the case and the bad cart connector hack job. Guess if you still want to see those, I can snap a few pics.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Ah, well I was thinking of one that... I did, a long time ago as well... It's just I don't own that TG16 anymore so who knows where it is now.