Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Looks good. Is that a 3-3/4" version with 5 points of articulation in the vintage Kenner style, or larger? I think I can see elbow joints.
She does indeed have elbow joints. This one is quite a bit larger than your average GIJOE/Star Wars figure. As much as I liked Dawson in the role in real life, I kinda wish they'd gone with the Clone Wars version as a toy.

Still cool though.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
That Skyfire, ehhh.

Prefer the Macross/Jetfire aesthetic tbh.

I have the commander class Jetfire and hes... ok.

One of my TF grails would be a complete non-yellowed G1 Jetfire. I used to have several Robotech "veritechs" when I was a kid and loved em. But I never got to get Jetfire.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I have the commander class Jetfire and hes... ok.

One of my TF grails would be a complete non-yellowed G1 Jetfire. I used to have several Robotech "veritechs" when I was a kid and loved em. But I never got to get Jetfire.

Here’s hoping you find one (G1).

My all time favorite toy. The front landing gear is metal, and spring action. The booster armor is a cool add-on. And he’s really sturdy…mine from my childhood, has held up well.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've had a few complete Jetfires. Found a minty white unbroken one in a toy bin a month ago
I can just imagine your bedroom, jetfires dangling from the ceiling above you. There's even a projection of a Jetfire on the wall, a night light of sorts.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I skipped on Skids... didn't see the point as they haven't offered him in anime colours... which just seems bizarre to me considering anime asthetic is the way they've gone. Takara are just fucking odd.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Yeah it's all over the place. Trailbreaker came with a chromed toy style grill or anime style one. I've grown to like the cartoon styling over the years. Starscream literally looks like he's straight from the cartoon

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Star saber and tfc Hercules are for sale as I'm trying to concentrate on the pre movie 84/85 lineup. Don't really give a shit about the others unless something amazing comes out.

Missing jazz (who I think is being hinted at as a minifigure coming with skyfire), mirage, not many really. Too many autobots but there was barely any deceptions early on

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
That Skyfire, ehhh.

Prefer the Macross/Jetfire aesthetic tbh.
Well this third party is doing one but it's rather expensive :oops:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yo-all that money
No time for fixing the scuffed
Plaster on flat walls

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I haven't bought any toys in a long time, but finally broke down and picked up some stuff when I saw these at Target.

There are only a few figures out in the series yet. Hopefully, they make the rest of them.

dd.png

ss2.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yeah, it's great to see some official modern figures of the D&D cartoon characters (and I love that they come with dice). A while back, I found, and bought, an old "Choose Your Adventure" book, based on that show, from a thrift store.

Cool Tomax & Xamot Crimson Guard outfit customs that just popped up in my FB feed:

1673803593325.jpg

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

And you pick on others here like you’re some kind of alpha nerd….this is concisely dork central, not to mention apparently thousands of dollars. You’ll buy any toy in this series…not exactly curation, just an inventory checklist anyone could complete.

“Completion” is for Star Wars dorks. Nothing real can be completed.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
CD422A43-AC2B-4524-A523-0B132E917817.jpeg
Tell me more about this bot plz. I don’t remember his name…but he turned into a Datsun Z car, right?