FS - Complete Front Loader NGCD + Stray PS5 + Taito X55 DataNet + more

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
SHIT FOR SALE

SOLD - Complete Front Loader NGCD - not showing an image/audio. Complete with matching serial numbers. Two NGCD pads (one perfect, one with a weird left click on the stick). All docs, etc etc.

$200 + shipping. I bought this from a member for $400, it wasn't working on arrival, I kept it for $200 with intentions of fixing it...and I just dont have the time.

So I am selling it for what I have in, no more, no less. Maybe you will have the time! Because I haven't found it

Taito X-55 Data Net Station - weird karaoke machine that technically plays Taito arcade roms...if someone could find any in Japan to side load into the device! A really fun and weird curiosity piece I just don't have the space for

$200 plus shipping

iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB

Grey...like dark grey...whatever colors Apple calls this stuff. 64GB. Clean screen, no cracks...etc etc etc

Looks like they go on average like $325 on ebay.

Someone give me $225 and I will be happy it doesn't sit in the drawer all day long - NOW $200 - SOLD

Odd thing to post...but it plays games and maybe someone is in desperate need of a cheap and reliable phone

SOLD - Stray - PS5, bought and played it. Then forgot I pre-ordered the limited edition.

Complete in mint condition. $25

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Read this and thought you were selling off your YT channel. Shame.

Seriously though... great price on front loader, these things are starting to fetch strong money nowadays.
GLWTS.
lol this comment is the biggest dichotomy between asshole and supportive I think I have ever seen on NG. Congrats!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Stray and NGCD are going to Neo Alec so those are pending sale

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sent to your inbox.