-SOLD-

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd buy this if the Fenrir is already loaded up. My Saturn has a MODE but only like 3 ROM files have actual sound to them, the rest have no background music at all or sound in general and it dissuades me from even playing it.

I can relate to this. Not wanting to set this shit up is absolutely my #1 reason for not owning it. Also it’s Doctor V64 level expensive… but really I just don’t want to be yelling at my computer at 3:00am for a week…unless I’m fighting with you guys, of course. I’m still putting the games in the old fashioned way because that takes five seconds.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might end up doing this, it's all installed in a SSD drive on the mode, I just haven't had the time or willpower to take the thing out to diagnose and reupload files

I mean if all you need is some games, buy a 128 gb micro sd and have it sent to my house and I'll load it up with what I have then drop it in the mail.

Then transfer it to you SSD.

edit: price dropped, controller I found included.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Good price on this roker(not really $100, just messin with Dogg), glad it’s going to a good home. I want one of these modded Saturns but preferably with a full games set save JP RPGs, strategy games and dating sims.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good price on this roker(not really $100, just messin with Dogg), glad it’s going to a good home. I want one of these modded Saturns but preferably with a full games set save JP RPGs, strategy games and dating sims.

Jokes on him, I got paid a cool $10k for it.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean you've been an asshole in this thread. More so than your usual accepted self. I don't owe you anything.

Thanks for helping out wataru330.