kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I've got no idea why someone would purposefully move to China tbh

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You already used this line yesterday.

I’m sure much of China is also beautiful but I’ve no interest at this time in traveling to authoritarian nightmare states on any continent.
I don't know that many games for nine year olds give me a break !

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sage, we will love you no matter what you decide.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Still no evidence provided that any of these things were actually spying.

Sent from my Google spy phone using Tapacawk

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Still no evidence provided that any of these things were actually spying.

Sent from my Google spy phone using Tapacawk
Who cares? You already got shot down for your false claim the balloons were floating at an altitude higher than US airspace. If the positions were reversed and China shot down a US balloon in their airspace, no one would say, "How dare you?" No US citizen would care or hold it against them. Not even the US government would act outraged about it.

It's a great delivery system, though. Sets off no launch early warning alarms. One day, they're going to send over some balloons they want us to shoot down over US soil, filled with something Americans aren't going to want raining down on them. Maybe the next virus their leaky labs have been working so hard on.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
On the plus side if China fucks around and finds out we’ll all be dead.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's a great delivery system, though. Sets off no launch early warning alarms. One day, they're going to send over some balloons they want us to shoot down over US soil, filled with something Americans aren't going to want raining down on them. Maybe the next virus their leaky labs have been working so hard on.

Very good idea! send out 1000's of high altitude balloons which then get shot down and disperse the chemical BZ into the air incapacitating literally everyone but, and this is the kicker, many hours after contact. It lasts for weeks in moist air so winter time is a key factor, soil and surfaces so redosing or overdose can occur during the 70-80 hours of delirium.

The Chinese can literally walk through the door of the white house, lock wyo up as he's no longer of use to them and firmly claim the North American province.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Who cares? You already got shot down for your false claim the balloons were floating at an altitude higher than US airspace. If the positions were reversed and China shot down a US balloon in their airspace, no one would say, "How dare you?" No US citizen would care or hold it against them. Not even the US government would act outraged about it.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Would America be funding the lab next time as well?

I said the first balloon - the only object confirmed to be of Chinese origin - was above US air space, which it was.

The White House stated the others "may be benign". But yeah, "who cares" about facts. The anti-China psy-op had the desired effect regardless.

As for toxins raining down, I'm more concerned about the train crash in Ohio that's barely being discussed.

Last edited:

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I’ve no clue why someone would choose to live in Essex

Isn't that basically the who island ?
I remember asking a Scotsman why they drink so much in the evening. He replied: "Have ya seen our women?"

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
As for toxins raining down, I'm more concerned about the train crash in Ohio that's barely being discussed.

Being discussed plenty online.

It’s a fucking fuel fledged environmental disaster.

Edit: I meant "full" but fuel works so im keeping it.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The Chinese can literally walk through the door of the white house, lock wyo up as he's no longer of use to them
They'd probably trade him and any other Russian agents back to Putin as part of their non-aggression pact.