Hyper 64 updated price list?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
What doesn't add up is all the money wasted on not coming to West Korea.

Think about it: $500 for a 'buriki one.' In West Korea $500 could get you:

A house made out of shipping containers, perfect for the docks
1,000,000 Kimchi flavoured condoms (it's actually part of the same deal above, Kimchi flavoured condoms are one of West Korean's main exports)
An anal canal exam by yours truely, Dr Docking.

I'm getting really good at the third option, I can even offer an express 'hands free' to most clean clients.

They didn’t deserve you Doc.

Maskman

New Challenger
Hi,

Looking for "Beast Busters 2nd nightmare", if someone has one copy to sell. Thanks.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
We’re already in contact on Arcade project :). You have to do something for me :)
Haha I knew you sounded fsmiliar

Yeah I just haven’t seen any good matching flight sticks currently but it’s on my list of work. I’ve got two boards in for repair for other people but once those are finished and shipped back I’ll get on making you that custom conversion

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
Emulation is improving, so expect these titles to go way up in price as more people can properly check them out.

FWIW I got Buriki with a mobo for £150 within the UK last year. It and Wild Ambition can still be had for a decent price if you're patient.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Emulation is improving, so expect these titles to go way up in price as more people can properly check them out.

FWIW I got Buriki with a mobo for £150 within the UK last year. It and Wild Ambition can still be had for a decent price if you're patient.
Hopefully sound improvements are next but playability wise all seven games now just work pretty much as expected. I doubt most people would even notice the remaining issues outside of one glitch in Offbeat Racer in the fog tunnel