Selling SNK and capcom posters

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
@CORY this needs to be in off-site does it not?

... and those prices are seriously wack.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Ouch, I'd be down for that SSVS but is that really what its gonna set me back?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Most of those posters can be bought from Japan for around 10k¥, sometimes less.

Yes, some are harder to come by than others, but most of what you're offering still appears regularly if you're patient enough. I've got quite a few of those posters, never paid anywhere near what you're asking, but yeah, just my opinion.

The gem is without doubt the Ninja Masters poster... that's never cheap, but £400?? Ha, more power to you if you can net that.

You can charge what you want for your stuff, and we'll see in a week's time how much of it you're relisting won't we.

Reactions: wyo

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
I've sadly never had a poster survive a cross ocean trip. But at those prices I am unlikely to bite anyway.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Amazing poster collection you’re selling but why not try and sell to the brothers direct before listing on eBay?

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Most of those posters can be bought from Japan for around 10k¥, sometimes less.

Yes, some are harder to come by than others, but most of what you're offering still appears regularly if you're patient enough. I've got quite a few of those posters, never paid anywhere near what you're asking, but yeah, just my opinion.

The gem is without doubt the Ninja Masters poster... that's never cheap, but £400?? Ha, more power to you if you can net that.

You can charge what you want for your stuff, and we'll see in a week's time how much of it you're relisting won't we.

I always tick the auto relist box for all my auctions but you are saying mist of those are only ¥10,000 yen ?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Mate that Dimahoo poster at 250 quid is a bit much, I bought one a month ago off YAJ for no joke $80us

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Which is about ¥10k... :rolleyes:
Mr Legendary Wolf is a bit testy isn't he? Nothing worse than long time members with bugger all posts who think they're untouchable. Question my conduct shall you!? I'm the Garou Densetsu Guy!!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Mr Legendary Wolf is a bit testy isn't he? Nothing worse than long time members with bugger all posts who think they're untouchable. Question my conduct shall you!? I'm the Garou Densetsu Guy!!
Truth is he's always been a dick. Nothing's changed in 20 years.