Should The Marketplace Be Opened Up for Everyone?

Should The Marketplace Be Opened For Everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
What did pipes do?
All I remember is he listed a Battle Garegga on eBay that ended with no bids at an insanely good price. He then listed it here at a higher price and it sold.

He also sold TopTierArcade a Blast City at a crazy high price (at the time), which I though was actually pretty funny.

I got no beef with him, I scooped plenty of his stuff without issue.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Not sure if it is possible to automate that but maybe add a warning to each post in the market forums, if someone has less than 100 posts and has been a member for less than 3 months.

Might also help to make picures mandatory. They should include a piece of paper with the seller's nickname on the forums and the date. Pictures should not be older than 24 hours. Just to make sure that people actually have the offered items at hand and don't use stolen pictures from elsewhere on the net.

I didn't buy or sell anything on here in more than five years, so I probably shouldn't vote.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You haven't shipped anything you sold in the last five years either

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
What did cory do?

Oh nothing. Ratson’s been pelting out the same old bs for months you wouldn’t expect to see from an adult man. He even said he was done with this place but then crawled back a while later. Nothing new here.

*waaa waaa why dooouuu baaannnn ssssiiiiyyyllllliiieeeeaaaaa????!??!??*

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Oh nothing. Ratson’s been pelting out the same old bs for months you wouldn’t expect to see from an adult man. He even said he was done with this place but then crawled back a while later. Nothing new here.

Still not over with Sylvie, I see

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Still not over with Sylvie, I see
Oh god, lol. That has nothing to do with it.
Religion is suddenly off limits here. And the mods couldn't handle a drugged up tranny.
Tak should have just ignored her, she gets bored and would have left herself. Tak got played and got mad at me for calling him a pussy. Was drunk crying all over chat about it.
With Cory, racism is fine but religion bashing isn't.
That's the issue I had/have.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

Well you're still here trying to be relevant. You never were, just in case you still don't realize.
And talking about being an adult man when we are all posting in this shithole, is quite ironic😅

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
With Cory, racism is fine
I could literally post screenshots of all the actual racist shit I deleted and the actual racist fucks I banned or rejected, it won't change a thing. You'd still stick to whatever bullshit you're fed on the regular elsewhere. Now, if you're talking about a bunch of white dudes hating on each other because they don't speak the same language, don't eat the same potatoes or some other bullshit then I guess you're right. I've been called a 2000% anti-french racist before and as a quebecer, it literally made my day.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I could literally post screenshots of all the actual racist shit I deleted and the actual racist fucks I banned or rejected, it won't change a thing. You'd still stick to whatever bullshit you're fed on the regular elsewhere. Now, if you're talking about a bunch of white dudes hating on each other because they don't speak the same language, don't eat the same potatoes or some other bullshit then I guess, you're right. I've been called a 2000% anti-french racist before and as a quebecer, it literally made my day.
I'm not being fed anything elsewhere. You're overthinking this. It's a forum, not life.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I thought all bets were off in this place? Beware of the moon gods for you shall feel their wrath!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Well you're still here trying to be relevant. You never were, just in case you still don't realize.
And talking about being an adult man when we are all posting in this shithole, is quite ironic😅

I just do my own thing here, always have.

I like your attempt to change the narrative, but you simped real hard for Sylvie when she got banned. That makes you the pussy, not anyone else.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rather than 0 post count access, we should discuss a separated sub-forum for annoying YT channels threads. Atcade Central should be for what it is. Arcade stuff and not for self-promoting annoying shit splashed like ducks force feeding.